• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

That was a lot easier than I thought. (Quote to see link to form)

So yeah, signups are open for the DotaGAF Street Fighter V tournament. IIRC we had about 14 people signed up, so I'd like to get 16. I would like to get 16 or more people signed up so I can focus on being an admin/streaming it. Should be mostly DotaGAF (if you've posted here before) but I'm not being too strict on that unless we get a ton of people.

We've got people with all kinds of experience, so don't be afraid to sign up! We will probably start sometime after the March update, when servers are stable and we can accommodate people in eight-player lobbies.

For new page!

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to play element TD this weekend?

Edit: @Quesa, I ended up skipping on SFV. Sorry, but you'll have to drop me.

gai_shain

I was particularly impressed on day one when they had to explain to him Lone Druid's roar, because he hasn't bothered to read the two and a half month old patch notes.

yeah maybe he could do a newbie stream where he asks question to which the answers he should know as host

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They did Yames a favor. I wouldn't even want to associate with this disaster.

Vade

Joke on you i only do this with real ppl! You are 2d to me.

RIP

this is a joke
meaning this thread and this major

lz2zxAu.jpg

domstah

Sad about the 2GD situation, hopefully it will be explained in a way that will lower the pitchforks.

I think James is a great character to have in the scene, and I really hope this doesn't mean he dissapears from DOTA2 never to be seen again.

Hylian7

The Pokemon Company have lost their goddamn minds allowing transfers of R/B/Y Pokemon into the new games. Unless there are specific protections against it, they are basically endorsing bringing exploit obtained Pokemon into modern games. The hell were they thinking?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
GOD NERF NOW IS SO FUCKING BAFHSDIQAGYHAREGIRHYEGIPROHG

2788.png

WHATHAG FGHTEH FUCKKIGNAIAGDNDIG NFUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

wsUkTSN.png

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

The Pokemon Company have lost their goddamn minds allowing transfers of R/B/Y Pokemon into the new games. Unless there are specific protections against it, they are basically endorsing bringing exploit obtained Pokemon into modern games. The hell were they thinking?
because save editors aren't a thing huh
blink.gif

DrPizza

Banned
The Chronosphere/Witch Doctor ward change was made how long ago, and yet both in Shanghai and other tournaments, I'm seeing WDs put their ward inside the Chrono time after time.

you do know people can transfer pokemon from 5th gen -- the gen with more exploited pokemon than legit pokemon -- to the games already? It's a 100% nonissue.

Artanisix

it's really no biggie bruh im ready for my missingno in pokemon SUN

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yeah maybe he could do a newbie stream where he asks question to which the answers he should know as host

hosts dont rly need game knowledge they need a bare minimum understanding of the game, they needa be entertaining and they needa keep the convo flowing

sheever has the game knowledge of a 2k player and probably doesn't know half the interactions in dota including how ravage works and redeye probably only knows hero and team names but he manages just fine because he can keep a dialogue running and lean on the actual analysts

half of yames's shtick is feigned ignorance anyhow

Twookie

i fucking love how in mushi's interview there is some guy in the background screaming

fuck this major has been sooooo shit, like how is it possible to fuck up so bad

yarden24

hosts dont rly need game knowledge they need a bare minimum understanding of the game, they needa be entertaining and they needa keep the convo flowing

sheever has the game knowledge of a 2k player and probably doesn't know half the interactions in dota including how ravage works and redeye probably only knows hero and team names but he manages just fine because he can keep a dialogue running and lean on the actual analysts

half of yames's shtick is feigned ignorance anyhow

i played with sheever once at 3k, so I think you can safely say she has the game knowledge of a 3k player

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
regardless of this drama i hope we get a good explanation in his tell all, cause valve probably isn't going to make a statement

like him or hate him yames is a pretty nice breath of fresh air compared to the standard fake hype and residentsleeper we get in 90% of tournaments, and hey, if you hate him you can mute him like i mute 90% of dota tourney panels
(valve sent him to low pri tho)

Quesa

I can't say I'm surprised people are up in arms about 2GD, but I find it strange people are choosing to be passionate about the issue of not following directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom