• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
The production stuff can fuck themselves if they choose overlay with shitty music over panel banter for all I care.
Actually the production stuff can fuck themselves regardless for this shitshow they call shanghai major...

Sry for my language but the viewing "experience" of this major has made me incredibly mad. Especially when you decide to adjust your sleep schedule just to catch some games.

I just got a call from Valve, Holundrian I'm sorry but you've been let go from the Shanghai Major.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
dis post from nadota:

ciXvBAA.png

drama and rumors intensify
fire.gif

what's next boys

TUSR

Banned
i want to go to ti6, but these 4 majors a year are kind of killing my desire to go.

make it 3 majors, (TI + 2)

remove china major

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i want to go to ti6, but these 4 majors a year are kind of killing my desire to go.

make it 3 majors, (TI + 2)

remove china major

will be interesting to see how they fit in this third major lol, major numero 3 in june ---> big patch in july ---> TI in august ??? Going to be jam packed. Can you imagine if the third major and TI are on the same patch

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
EMZ front page:

*Flusha, fraud?
*the curious case of luminous inverse (and how he gets dota jobs)
*2gd for ppd?
*the REAL sheever - would she be hired if she were male?
*Riot contract leak, satan involved
*Sumail spotted eating non-halal pizza?
*Who is Icefrog? (12 hour netflix documentary in progress)
*anime obsession - strength or achilles heel for dota professionals?

bountyrune.gif
mozz_shopkeep.gif
bountyrune.gif

EMZ front page:

*Flusha, fraud?
*the curious case of luminous inverse (and how he gets dota jobs)
*2gd for ppd?
*the REAL sheever - would she be hired if she were male?
*Riot contract leak, satan involved
*Sumail spotted eating non-halal pizza?
*Who is Icefrog? (12 hour netflix documentary in progress)
*anime obsession - strength or achilles heel for dota professionals?

bountyrune.gif
mozz_shopkeep.gif
bountyrune.gif
There is a distinct lack of fighting games on this E-Sports tabloid website. FGC has enough drama to keep it going for years.

Yo if James can fuck your girl, you need to take your game entire life back to the drawing board. Re-examine your communication ability, lifestyle, dick game, selectivity, everything. He's hardly a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom