• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

I ALMOST just lost to a tranquils/midas/blademail/radi and lotus weaver

rage.gif

G.ZZZ

Do you guys flowchart your conversation? I started to do it recently and i might stop because it's disturbing how often if you plan conversation they go exactly as you think they will, like people are literally machines. My baldur's gates social quests were harder

ahahah jk

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Do you guys flowchart your conversation? I started to do it recently and i might stop because it's disturbing how often if you plan conversation they go exactly as you think they will, like people are literally machines. My baldur's gates social quests were harder

ahahah jk

okay mra pua stan

ahahah jk

no (sarcastic)

inkls

No taydolf swiftler in this comm please, keep this a safe space for women and minorities

Whats the history between you two? Got some bad blood?

I do with this thread.

I know who is going to post after I do and their reactions.

Mono will post something along the lines of "why dont you have him on ignore" "what a retard" etc

NormalFish will call me a troll

all like clockwork.

What about me?

I do with this thread.

I know who is going to post after I do and their reactions.

Mono will post something along the lines of "why dont you have him on ignore" "what a retard" etc

NormalFish will call me a troll

all like clockwork.

yarden24

- Worst ingame community in history of gaming, nothing comes close (LoL has no voice chat so it's not a contender)
- By far the worst default subreddit
- bottom 10% NeoGAF community in terms of post quality

I wonder what it is with the game that it attracts a very special kind of people.

I actully love your posts, they are amazing.

inkls

Chen + oracle

Nobody is gonna die

Oracle ult + chen ult

Chen call back + oracle ult

not to mention oracle purge + chen creep army charge.

GorillaJu

Why is MVP Phoenix considered a Southeast Asian team? They're far closer to China and Japan than they are to Malaysia or the Philippines...

Vade

ahahah jk

G.ZZZZZZZZZ what is my flowchart?

52club

Feel for James, you gotta kiss some ass to get away with some things. And really it needs to be the right asses as well. I know valve is supposed to be unique, but in any corporate culture these issues creep up. Hard for me to like a game that associates itself more with Tobi than a person like James. I'm curious what other details will come out, and what the truth actually is. The optics of this really don't benefit anyone at this point.

Okay really what the fuck are any of you even talking about at this point. Jesus Christ. Usually it's at least mildly entertaining in moments of extreme boredom but these last few pages have just been obnoxious as hell.

Tobi hardly lacks confidence, does he? I agree with Liquid (I think it was him?) that it's unfathomable how hard it is for some people to just refrain from spouting that racist, homophobic, sexist or whatever hateful thought they got on their mind. There is no excuse really.

Tobi hardly lacks confidence, does he? I agree with Liquid (I think it was him?) that it's unfathomable how hard it is for some people to just refrain from spouting that racist, homophobic, sexist or whatever hateful thought they got on their mind. There is no excuse really.

Yea...fuck Tobi, tbqh.

gai_shain

I mean he knew he was going to be the host well in advance of the tournament, so how is it possible to not even look up players on a team when you want to host?

DrPizza

Banned

Tobi is loud, but he always acts as if he's sort of.. uncertain of himself, not sure how he should act. He gives the impression to me of being somewhat uncomfortable in his own skin. Lack of confidence can manifest as being shy and quiet, but that's not the only way.

I mean he knew he was going to be the host well in advance of the tournament, so how is it possible to not even look up players on a team when you want to host?

I was particularly impressed on day one when they had to explain to him Lone Druid's roar, because he hasn't bothered to read the two and a half month old patch notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom