• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I've lost my last 9 Dota games rofl. Taking a long break and not watching any pro games and not being up to date with the meta is not ideal. First thing to go with lack of practice is my last hitting interestingly.
I've started to load up a random hero under demo hero while in queue and just practice last hitting that way. Super convenient. I still need to look up pull and stack times in the new jungle as well as spawn boxes. Figuring it out through trial and error hasn't been ideal.

I've started to load up a random hero under demo hero while in queue and just practice last hitting that way. Super convenient. I still need to look up pull and stack times in the new jungle as well as spawn boxes. Figuring it out through trial and error hasn't been ideal.

custom games Sandbox or Neutral Camp Spawn Boxes, both made by the same dude and both are >>>>>>>>>

inkls

I just played vs the saltiest invoker ever who also "won mid"

UrmeuHa.jpg

Quesa

What would be the ideal jugg build if you were aiming to do as much damage as possible with jugg ult regardless of whatever the game might need

gai_shain

What would be the ideal jugg build if you were aiming to do as much damage as possible with jugg ult regardless of whatever the game might need

Id say mjolnir + aghs is more damage than deso + aghs because of the extra attacks and lightning procs.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Bf dont work on ult though?

Its works on the free auto attacks you get.

I think in reality you would likely be better with Mjollnir, AC, Deso, MKB, double Butterfly, and having Alch gift you a scepter. That should maximize the damage you do in your ult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom