• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
any update on a date for the SF5 tournament ?
I should probably practice a bit more, only played 70 minutes so far, been playing DS mostly for the past 2-3 weeks

kk, i had seen the brackets already, hopefully demoli ragequits on me for easy wins

secret vs eg game 3
ee is an actual fucking moron, it's just unbelievable
and that rapier on sven was so fucking unnecessary

t0rment

i mean who doesn't like to give their money away to some people to do whatever the fuck they want with it.

at least in america you guys dont have a backwards tax system, so be grateful for that.

tootsi666

Basically. They have 2 US players and 3 Swedish players, but it's a NA organization and they have a team house in NA--where they bootcamp for major events.
Why don't people call them an international team then? I think the old C9 was called international or western by most fans
im not even watching, is it luminosity?

cos fallen is the best player in the world right now
It's Luminosity
And ahhahahahhahaa no he isn't

Brazil in GF for CSGO lol. What dumbass made these brackets though, realtalk.

"1200$ more in annual taxes? nty. I prefer paying 80k+ for a BA and some sum of money out of pocket for shit healthcare that won't cover me for anything substantial"

too few

im not even watching, is it luminosity?

cos fallen is the best player in the world right now

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got this comment in a gaf stack

PmCfpgL.png

Hylian7

This has been bothering me for a while.

Back for Steam nicknames were a thing (or at least before I was using them), there was someone from GAF I used to play with that had an avatar of an MS Paint drawn Anti-Mage and often changed their name to things like "bloodstone slark" based on things they saw in their games.

Who was this?

shira

"Six becomes three"

Dqaf2EH.png

**Expect delays and technical issues**
Stream starts:
t1457143200z4.png

Match 1/4: Lower Bracket4 Bo3 (Elimination)
EG
SrwN34O.png
vs
EfJJBNF.png
Complexity

Match 2/4: Lower Bracket4 Bo3 (Elimination)
MVP
hOj6w97.png
vs
7EKxbJ5.png
Fnatic

Match 3/4: Upper Bracket3 Bo3
Liquid
k2itTuY.png
vs
nOilARY.png
Secret

Match 4/4: Lower Bracket 5 Bo3 (Elimination)
EG/Complexity winner vs MVP/Fnatic winner

HOW TO WATCH
***If there is lag try a different stream

honestly blighttown is mighty fine once you know you can enter from the backdoor
wink.gif

considering doing an all nighter for the dotes games but I don't know man. got one can of monster left
dac15_tired.gif

fr0st

Banned
I thought arteezy went for double rapier for building damage? Basically an all in to win but the problem is he got perma sprouted and had no way of getting out of it.

double rapier without crit on sven makes zero sense, I think rapier + crit would be more damage because god strength
also I think bf + critstick could have won the game
clock-eyebrow.gif

I guess they were going straight for the throne and that's the most efficient way but ehhhhh

shira

I thought arteezy went for double rapier for building damage? Basically an all in to win but the problem is he got perma sprouted and had no way of getting out of it.

double rapier without crit on sven makes zero sense, I think rapier + crit would be more damage because god strength
also I think bf + critstick could have won the game
clock-eyebrow.gif

I guess they were going straight for the throne and that's the most efficient way but ehhhhh

Y O L O B O Y S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom