• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

i pray that icefrog never lets stinker out of the dumpster

It's stinky winky
anuxi_trees.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is carry Void done with now? Do you just go blink aghs freshie and be an ult spammer now while your team wins the game for you? I never really played that hero but somehow have randomed him twice in the last month. I won both games but felt like I was just a walking chrono. I tried building carry the first time and it seemed futile.

Is carry Void done with now? Do you just go blink aghs freshie and be an ult spammer now while your team wins the game for you? I never really played that hero but somehow have randomed him twice in the last month. I won both games but felt like I was just a walking chrono. I tried building carry the first time and it seemed futile.

Yeah, think carry Void is done. With Time Walk's range being so short it feels like you need Blink to be able to land good Chronos, and now without Backtrack as a passive you need some way to get rid of silence/stun so you can Time Walk off damage reliably, which probably means BKB/Manta etc. Not a lot of space for damage dealing items on top of that.

TUSR

Banned
the problem with building full utility on FV these days as a carry is the lack of dmg you can put out in the chono. you also want people to target you during team fights to time walk the dmg away. the timing on aghs, blink, and refresher would mean you hit like paper for a safelaner with decent farm.

you could try and make it work, but he's so much more suited for a different role theses days with the addition of offlane camps and iron talon too.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Between radiant jungle rework, iron talon for jungling and all the love that supports have been shown last few patches has dota ever been in a better state? I think I've already played more on this patch than any other in over 3 years.

sephi22

Was checking the Kendrick thread and saw Firewire's avatar and it reminded me of Cyborgmatt posting in the TLOP OT. He hasn't posted since Feb 16 which was the date he got called out for owing money.

He's been posting frequently on twitter doe. Cmon Matt. Come back. Answer for your crimes Kappa

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Was checking the Kendrick thread and saw Firewire's avatar and it reminded me of Cyborgmatt posting in the TLOP OT. He hasn't posted since Feb 16 which was the date he got called out for owing money.

He's been posting frequently on twitter doe. Cmon Matt. Come back. Answer for your crimes Kappa

He posted in a reddit thread unrelated to secret money fiasco. Wrong move on his part.

2GD's sick jokes seemed to be the equivalent of being racist over here.

So if he dropped in some racists language during TI, I wonder what the reaction would have been - genuine question before NormalFish calls me a troll.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What is the point of lucario

It's moves r all garbagé

It's not effective against ANYTHHINGB

It truly is the charizard of new pokemon, lame trashé that everyone but it's stans can see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom