• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucarios usefulness is entirely in a strong typing and movepool with stats that can run any sort of sweeping set. Hard to predict.
Ex. Opponent sends in a gliscor to tank close combats and suddenly he gets smacked with a HP Ice or something stupid cause people just run whatever they feel like that day instead of shit that makes sense.

Also scrafty is the superior pants wearing pokemon.

shira

Sorry to interrupt your non-Dota talk but 2 juicy rumors

- Spirit huge internal issues, Empire poached one of their players during Shanghai bootcamp

- ROTK claiming he will retire if he loses to that idiot Complexity captain at TI6

RIP demoli http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194095

We should get back to anime.

CBTrKGC.gif

ryokaidesu

mzfoiEV.gif

Hylian7

Overall
Gen 5 > Gen 2 > Gen 6 > Gen 4 > Gen 3 > Gen 1

Competitiveness

They get better each generation

Pokemon designs

2 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5

I played pokemon yellow on this bad boy:

3>1>4>>>2*>5 maybe?
*through soulsilver, never played g/s/c

I dislike 2 and 5 mostly because I played them after I got into competitive pokemon, after which all pokemon games feel like aggressively boring grindfests. They're probably pretty good games though.

-3 is nice and colorful and has cool, cohesive pokemon designs.
-1 is nostalgia and also it's completely messed up in some charming ways.
-4 has really pleasant music. Also the only gen where route 1 pokemon are actually really good (starly, shinx).

Anno

Just had a Timbersaw get 26 CS in a 45 minute game that we dominated and he went like 16/2/16. Seems like he shouldn't twice that just by accident.

Randdalf

Love playing stupid themed strats.

We just won a game with the "L strat" (you're only allowed to pick heroes whose name begins with L).

We've never lost a game playing the "sea strat" either (only ocean and water themed heroes allowed).

Red UFO

Love playing stupid themed strats.

We just won a game with the "L strat" (you're only allowed to pick heroes whose name begins with L).

We've never lost a game playing the "sea strat" either (only ocean and water themed heroes allowed).

all purple strat wrecks face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom