• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing ranked, got 4 peruvians on my team, last pick is wk (with AM and KoTL on the other team)
buys iron talon,goes jungle and skips bkb till like minute 50.
dives over and over again thinking he will come back to life but ofc he doesn't since he never has mana for it.
after every death he proceeds to type "WTF :V" or "lagggg" in all chat :)

getting 42% winrate peruvians on my team every time i have a 5+ wins streak is so much fun :)
:)
naix : me jungle )

RT:

nah ranked is cancer

ranked suxxxxxxxx, the only legit modes are single draft and all random and, if your trash stack insists on playing All Shit so they can spam pick game-losing garbage like sniper and drow and miranda, randoming in AP.

Also, buff silencer and necro. it's time.

also: buff weaver.

J Jizzle

There hasn't been too much whining so far but I guess that's because I offer to support and I'm on the winning sides. I'm sure the obsessive pinging and afk'ing will begin soon enough!

kionedrik

There hasn't been too much whining so far but I guess that's because I offer to support and I'm on the winning sides. I'm sure the obsessive pinging and afk'ing will begin soon enough!

It's the same as any non-ranked pub except people have a metric that somehow makes them think they are better than the others, which grants them the "right" to demand mid or carry or any other bullshit they spit out when their mouths open.

We already talked about the power of positivity in the past, although we never agreed on it, and it might be the only true way to deal with the cancer that are random pubs. That and the mute button.

Having a little boost at level 25 like invoker does would be really nice actually. Would make very late game less tedious and could give another dimension to heroes that don't scale that well, giving them a chance to shine in the late game
Wouldn't have to be on the hero's ultimate though, could be on the signature spell

It may give too much importance to midas though, as most heroes (esp supports) never reach 25 even in really long games

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
level 25 LC steals dmg when winning duels.
highfive.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
People are more likely to remember negative experiences than positive or neutral ones. I've played about 25 ranked solo queue games in which only 3 genuinely frustrated me. You'll definitely meet some very eccentric players in ranked however.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
pakistani people aren't arab...............................i know their language uses the arabic alphabet but still....and it's south asian not middle eastern (wait)

we're all brown ppl together bro

look at all these white men comin out of the woodwork tryin to separate out the dota accomplishments, putting out the dividers gettin out there rulers and talking bout there walls cuz they are jealous of us dota brown men cuz of our superior doto genes that they can never acquire

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
bro all brown ppl aint arabs but we stick 2gether besides the white man lumps/mistakes sikhs and pakistanis as such all the time just look at most of america
Emoticon_laugh.gif

Hylian7

playing ranked, got 4 peruvians on my team, last pick is wk (with AM and KoTL on the other team)
buys iron talon,goes jungle and skips bkb till like minute 50.
dives over and over again thinking he will come back to life but ofc he doesn't since he never has mana for it.
after every death he proceeds to type "WTF :V" or "lagggg" in all chat :)

getting 42% winrate peruvians on my team every time i have a 5+ wins streak is so much fun :)
:)
This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. The "Peruvians" aren't suddenly there to break your win streak or whatever. Bad players come in all nationalities. Matchmaking isn't making you get "stuck" with the "Peruvians" when you have a win streak.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. The "Peruvians" aren't suddenly there to break your win streak or whatever. Bad players come in all nationalities. Matchmaking isn't making you get "stuck" with the "Peruvians" when you have a win streak.

Except pinoys who don't know what server they queued on and then get mad when everyone speaks "stupid fucking english"

Granted, that's my only known encounter with any pinoys but they're 0/1 so far. When are pinoy leaders gonna step up to this?!?

Both my parents are from a muslim country but my skin is white and while I do visually stick out a little among native Germans, it's not by that much. Hair is dark brown though and so are my eyes. Can RaceGAF determine whether I'm brown, black or white?

edit: All right, did the research myself. Most sources claim I'm white, some overtly racist sources consider me brown.

Both my parents are from a muslim country but my skin is white and while I do visually stick out a little among native Germans, it's not by that much. Hair is dark brown though and so are my eyes. Can RaceGAF determine whether I'm brown, black or white?

edit: All right, did the research myself. Most sources claim I'm white, some overtly racist sources consider me brown.

are you a turk?

shira

Moments after the tweets from LGD.Ruru and Sylar on Weibo(Chinese twitter) where Sylar told Ruru "if you reply one more sentence I will expose more" CTY posted a comment on his own page "Did i bet or not?I will tell you on next tweet" Then several ex pros and casters get involved and try calm it down and for now most related tweets are deleted but screenshots of those conversation can be found from Dota2 tieba and Sgamers. It might just be a bold conspiracy theory but with LGD being the owner of VPGAME(one popular betting site), is there a possibility that Sylar planned to be the deep throat but then made a compromise to keep silent now?

Sylar on the brink of Pete Roseing himself and others and bringing pro Dota back to the Stoneage

G.ZZZ

Yeah possibly. Brown then?

Albanians are lighter than italians on average though, maybe not in skin but in eye and hair color for sure. Not sure about turks, but they have on average lighter hair and eyes than spaniards, not sure about italians.

Germans are just pale monstrosities.

EDIT: source is the people i know working with mostly foreigners from non-EU countries.

marrec

Banned
it's only 7 reports, the 11 is lying since stacks will typically mass report you anyway

Honestly I think I need to get more reports, I feel like most of the games I lose are lost because there's no one telling the people on the team what to do. My <3 reports are indicative of poor communication ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom