• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

YASP now estimates MMR for free!!!
You don't even need to play ranked no more.

rsLQZry.png

https://yasp.co/
facepalm.gif

Hylian7

Okay, I've lied to myself long enough. It's time to dumpster Invoker. Fuck this stupid hero. If you didn't pick OD, you lost the lane, and then even then MAYBE you'll beat him. Only one hero counters him, that's it. He does everything he could ever possibly want, and gets it even sooner thanks to the level 1 invoke and his new Aghs. He gets picked every game and it's so tiring.

"Oh look, here comes that stupid tornado that's wider than it actually looks and is like 300 miles long"

"Oh look he has infinite mana and your entire team's. Good luck getting away from it since he has tornado too."

"Alacrity. LOL"

They've tried to nerf him over the sub-patches and it still is not enough. I thought maybe, just maybe the Deafening Blast nerf was enough, but nope, not at all.

No more ranked games for me until 6.87 hits. Icefraud needs to hurry up with that.

allahder titan doesn't have a stun, and it's common to delay even a single point in stomp in games where you play a core

high levels of spirit/naturallah order do WORK in early game and can secure wins

This thread is disgusting. Even marrec makes fun of me, and
relative to the rest of this thread
he seems like a pretty reasonable guy.

One day you'll see....

You'll all see!!
taqMHh9.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
3444 according to yasp, 2.5k according to my calibration matches in 2014.

Actually, upon further inspection, I'm going to have to say these yasp estimates are suspect. Of my Dota group, the guy who only plays the same half dozen hard ricers and uses WASD camera is 8 MMR higher than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom