• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

tumblr_n77mcadmMo1r6jeoio1_250.gif

No Haikyuu this week, wtf
invoker-fume.gif
invoker-fume.gif
invoker-fume.gif

Hylian7

the one i have on 3ds is the original one, not cavestory+ (the steam one)

i don't think cavestory+ is on 3ds

the secret level in cave story <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Huh, you might be right then. That was originally the DSiWare version. Did they upgrade the version that's on 3DS eShop now to plus?

Unfortunately I think a lot of the really strong commentators are getting fed up with GDQs.
I suspect the speedrunners that get their face spammed on Twitch are going to get the red carpet rolled out for them.

Surprisingly Trihex is only doing Super Mario Maker and that's 8 people.

Hylian7

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X for a little over a week, and cannot decide if the soundtrack is bad, or just lame enough to be in the "campy" category and pretty good by that standard.

shira

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X for a little over a week, and cannot decide if the soundtrack is bad, or just lame enough to be in the "campy" category and pretty good by that standard.

ZDsxCCG.gif
I can't see you
ZDsxCCG.gif

song_siren.gif
I can't hear you
song_siren.gif

Low Tier
11:01 Anbokr: that's me in my profile btw
11:01 Anbokr: i caught that badboy last year
11:01 Anbokr: tasty as fk
11:01 Anbokr: just made it public now
11:04 Ehindota: lol nice
11:04 Anbokr: gj owning up to that mistake bro i respect that
11:04 Anbokr: most ppl dont own up thes edays

yea fuck

DrPizza

Banned
Big Jon's cool as fuck. He submitted multiple things and got denied.
Huh, that's disappointing. Even though I think speedrunning is really rather silly, his runs were always fun and worth watching anyway. He honestly feels like a "must have" runner to me. What's the reason for denying him?

marrec

Banned

I'd consider the soundtrack good if it wasn't so prominent in the damn sound mix. The bad parts are hard to ignore.

Huh, that's disappointing. Even though I think speedrunning is really rather silly, his runs were always fun and worth watching anyway. He honestly feels like a "must have" runner to me. What's the reason for denying him?
There can be a variety of reasons:
Is the run interesting to watch?
Has it been run before at a GDQ(If so, there's a lower chance of them approving it again)?
Has the runner been feature before(they like giving new runners a chance)?
Is the run long?

Among others.

Why is Riki battlefury even a build? It's so useless, nothing more annoying than playing support getting your carry free farm and then him doing something stupid like that

you guys still play void the same (farm farm farm) or differently? I think he is better now to get into teamfights early.

Thinking something like Vlads/Aquila, SnY (maybe make into a manta and silver edge, depending of game), blink, moon shard, bkb if necessary

I still have to try it though.
thinking.gif

you guys still play void the same (farm farm farm) or differently? I think he is better now to get into teamfights early.

Thinking something like Vlads/Aquila, SnY (maybe make into a manta and silver edge, depending of game), blink, moon shard, bkb if necessary

thinking.gif

Miracle did a offlane blink>aghs>dagon build recently. It worked but it probably only worked cause he had gyro, sf, AA and mirana on his team

G.ZZZ

Void sucks now. The second skill is way too situational and mom is not viable without backtrack and 1300 range timewalk.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

thinking.gif

At the most recent Chinese tournament (with newbee/vg/lgd/ehome, all of them), Void, DP, and TB have all been pretty popular. Void was actually fp/fb for the entire tourney as he started to pick up an obscene winrate early on. They almost always played him offlane and went treads --> vlads ---> aghs. Could easily throw in a drums or aquila in there.

Void sucks now. The second skill is way too situational and mom is not viable without backtrack and 1300 range timewalk.

Completeeeellyy disagree. He is really ownage and just shits all over an enormous portion of the hero pool (supports especially). You just don't play him like old void, MoM is trash on him, but pure utility void is terrifying (vlads/aghs/AC, etc..).

Red UFO

I still think MoM is ok on him, gives him a tool to farm with inbetween fights.

Although yeah I guess vlads does the job too.

Acinixys

Miracle did a offlane blink>aghs>dagon build recently. It worked but it probably only worked cause he had gyro, sf, AA and mirana on his team

He actually went treads - aghs - blink - eblade - dagon

The dagon was only because his team already had 3 high DPS heros

New timewalk is broke as fuck though. Free 100% heals every 5 seconds if you play it right

TUSR

Banned
my last fv game i thought i was gonna be a memester

so i built treads, vlads, blink, and aghs

turns out its a real thing

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Before he faded out he was best played in the offlane as an initiator.

Now his skills are tuned for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom