• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey 1.09 rtz plays 4-0-4-1 Ember
4Head.png

I don't think I have a consistent Ember build. I go both 3-1-4-1 and 4-0-4-1 at times.

Also I'm pleasantly surprised that people have stopped buying fake Chinese food in this country and are buying semi-legit Thai food instead. Good stuff.

Played OD. He's pretty good.

I think he's just waiting for a team to really break him (EG maybe? RTZ played a lot of him way back when).

His early game is atrocious but if he gets a good start he's a good hero yeah

edit : look away from stream for 2 min then they're getting trashed, wut
two necrobooks already, they gonna get raxed before AM gets manta even

yeahh abaddon dazzle lycan with two necros is pretty ridiculous rofl

uhh magnus 4th pick and ember is banned, they gonna pick AM again or what
uh
huhh

Magnus' RP getting nerfed in 2013 is one of the saddest things to happen in Dota. He's a bit of a boring to watch mid laner but he's so exciting once Blink is up. He's still my favourite and possibly best hero but I do miss the solo kill potential of his former self.

I don't get how pros still don't use quickbuy to save money before dying
in that case ditya ra dying with 2k6 gold when he's going for heart and already has reaver, wtf brah

don't know why artstyle would pick single core
I mean it's kinda working if they pull their combo off but just fuck up one bit and you lose

And yeah this lag wtf bts get your shit together

edit : but I guess you can always count on dendi to pull the combos off
he should just quit imo tbh fam

cool
fuck behind the schedule

not sure I dig AC on spectre, I guess he can sell it later when SB gets it but eh

wtf was that chase by spectre

this rant rofl

buyback refresh, based

When I had just started playing Dota I thought RP shouldn't go through BKB when Magnus was truly ridiculous and was getting nerfed the next patch.

I am glad Icefrog didn't listen to me.

Hylian7

cool
fuck behind the schedule

not sure I dig AC on spectre, I guess he can sell it later when SB gets it but eh

wtf was that chase by spectre

this rant rofl

buyback refresh, based
I don't really like AC on Spectre either, but it's totally good against some lineups. Remember, Dispersion damage is based on the damage before any reductions now, and this includes armor. The returned damage is the same type as the original damage, so this is physical damage going back to reduced (and potentially negative) armor.

at least naix has built in bkb
PA will proc unstable current with dagger and blink strike, and get all her damage drained by razor
also his ult doesn't give a fuck about evasion

Red UFO

Just played a game as meepo and finally had that epiphany where you no longer just have a spasm on the tab and q/w keys in a fight. Good hero.

I can never agree with anti mage players not getting HP at all, manta and bkb's str doesn't cut it, hero is really squishy without a heart or something

misc-rng.gif
misc-rng.gif
misc-rng.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom