• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Bayonetta > Geno

It's so weird to me though that Square Enix took ownership for Mallow and Geno and is doing absolutely nothing with them. The only things Geno has appeared in since SMRPG were a cameo in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga in a minigame, and of course the Smash costume.

It really needs to be February, I've been playing Smash 4 a lot more lately and really want to play as Bayonetta.

Russ T

Banned
hUcZZVN.gif

tsukki is my bro he knows what's up

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It took two hours, but I helped twitch finally win a game of hearthstone. It was by far the most stressful face hunter game I have had.

Edit: OMG, the last two opponents instant concede, we are rank 19. The dream is real!

BHK3

Banned
Every other game recently has been 50+ minute long tower defense, why? I can't even remember the last time I had a super long game past last month. My friend says I either can't capitalize on the teams advantages(which is true but then again i never play carry or 5 role) or I'm dragging the game out with my Magnus leading to a possible win that wasn't possible before. I've also come back from mega creeps 3 TIMES recently, I don't know how to check but I'm sure my last mega creep comeback was like 2 years ago. What the hell is this patch?

Wok

Every other game recently has been 50+ minute long tower defense, why? I can't even remember the last time I had a super long game past last month. My friend says I either can't capitalize on the teams advantages(which is true but then again i never play carry or 5 role) or I'm dragging the game out with my Magnus leading to a possible win that wasn't possible before. I've also come back from mega creeps 3 TIMES recently, I don't know how to check but I'm sure my last mega creep comeback was like 2 years ago. What the hell is this patch?

Typical pubs. When you want to push high-ground with aegis and get some barracks, there is one guy with you, one guy in another lane at the opposite corner of the map, one guy afk farming your jungle, and one guy afk farming the opponents' ancients.

Also recently, I have had two people trying to rat for 50 minutes, feeding constantly in that time, giving away all our advantage, and in the end, we had to defend against megas instead of an easy win. Pubs are the most stupid shit when it comes to ending a game.

Wok

All these games that I have been playing Spectre the wrong way... Sort of.

No need to rush Radiance. Go for simple items and be ultra aggressive early game.

Just copy this guy:

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/917...&faction=&duration=12-&timezone=Europe/Berlin

Start: Stout + 2x Tango
Then: Quelling Blade

IlIPwos.png

Build: Phase / Wand / Urn / Drums / Manta / Diffusal

If the game is still not won, upgrade Diffusal, go for whatever / Radiance / Skadi / etc.

Spells: Max Dagger, then Max Desolate and finally Max Dispersion.

I had a Wisp in my team. Otherwise, I don't know how this guy manages to spam Dagger.

shira

Group А
Evil Geniuses
Alliance
LGD
Team Spirit
Natus Vincere
Fnatic

Group В
Team Secret
Virtus.pro
Vega Squadron
Team Liquid
Wings
сompLexity

Bo1 Round Robin
- Wednesday, Thursday
- top 3 in each group advance
- 2 matches at the same time

Bo3 Playoffs
- Friday
3A vs 2B
3B vs 2A

- Saturday
winner vs 1A
winner vs 1B

- Sunday
Bo3 Grand Final

Wok

1-4-1-1 then take stats

This is not the build. This is what I used to go for.

The spirit of the build is based on Movement Speed differences, hence Dagger, Phase, Drums, Yasha, Diffusal. Radiance is to counter the blinks.

In my game, I have done 29.2K damage to heroes, in a 40m23s game, with a 39m49s Radiance. So the damage does not come from the Radiance at all.

Also, I have not spent a single minute in the jungle. All game was spent fighting. The ever-fighting Spectre.

I have no idea who well secret or EG will play since we have not seen them play this patch.
But, secret usually figure out some strat at the beginning of each patch and they steamroll for awhile with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom