• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
NA Dota has been farm central even before this patch, I have no idea why or how it happened but they turned into old Chinese Dota except with none of the success.

Wok

After a certain amount of time, one hero of each team should randomly die with no buyback available every 5 minutes. The hero with the highest networth on each team simulatenously for instance.

Or wards should be out of stock.

Honestly how is Medusa not destroying everyone? This is her element.

To be fair, CoL completely kited and destroyed Medusa despite the Linkens in all the earlier fights. Medusa sold Linkens, Butterfly, etc. for her current build.

Wok

No, I know even better: after 120 mins, one item would disappear from the game (no possibility to buy it, and if you own it, it disappears and gives gold as if you had sold it), and this would be repeated every minute, until all the items have disappeared and people have to fight naked.

Or the contrary of an Alchemist giving you an Aghs buff: an Aghs debuff is applied to every hero for every 5 minutes past 120 minutes, thus making creep waves increasingly strong against heroes, but not against towers.

Wok

It is the first time the Medusa player has seen a Rapier it seems. He is playing around with his stash and the two couriers.

shira

geno_by_j_arturo-d948pg4.gif

fuck why no more geno Square/Nintendo

this qualifier is doing a pretty good job convincing me that NA shouldn't have two qual spots

Should be 1 wildcard team at best. The match quality fell off a cliff

why do people insist on drinking heineken
got a beer pong tournament next week end and they bought 500 of them and nothing else
I wanna throw up in advance already

G.ZZZ

NA Dota has been farm central even before this patch, I have no idea why or how it happened but they turned into old Chinese Dota except with none of the success.

Cause top tiers inhouse leagues in NA have ragequitters that gg every game that get remotely one-sided, so people pick the worst shit and play passive all the time so that they can actually play games.

aeolist

Banned
dunno why people complain about peruvians and russians when clearly us/canadian players are the most cancerous

plus getting flamed in russian and spanish is way more fun than english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom