• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminder to buy aghs first on pugna and be a useless piece of shit and die in two shots
nature-deal.gif

Randomed Tusk yesterday and sucked with him. I don't like him at all and he is no fun whatsoever. I contributed nothing meaningful to our win.

kionedrik

Missed it since I'm working. Can someone get me an Oddshot?

Earth spirit turned gyro to stone near bot T4 and kicked him past the ancient near the entrance to the fountain. Then Venge swapped him in and stunned and DS had to expend vaccum to keep him in. All this while he was regening from satanic.

edit. nvm

M.D

It's a targeted aoe spell with a huge ass cooldown that's not only reliant on you hitting it but also depends very much on your position in the game and your available items

It honestly doesn't make sense to me when I look at the consistency with other heroes with AOE ultimates and compare them to OD

aeolist

Banned
It's a targeted aoe spell with a huge ass cooldown that's not only reliant on you hitting it but also depends very much on your position in the game and your available items

It honestly doesn't make sense to me when I look at the consistency with other heroes with AOE ultimates and compare them to OD

yeah ravage should go thru bkb too
dac15_fantastic.gif

balance comes first, sensibility should be a distant second

M.D

yeah ravage should go thru bkb too
dac15_fantastic.gif

balance comes first, sensibility should be a distant second

I never said that, and there's a huge difference with how ravage and OD ult work and what they're used for, not to mention their radius. Which is why spells like blackhole do go through BKB, if you want to compare actual AOE ults that are used for disable but work very differently.

Wok

He can't pull heroes period until he gets aghs.

Pulling teammates isn't possible without Aghs. that has nothing to do with this. But he needed Aghs for this. And a swap. And a vacuum.

What? Do you mean he can only pull stones as long as he does not have aghs?

Edit: Okay, I thought the change was different. I wrongly thought the change was a nerf to Aghs, in fact, it is a nerf to Pull without Aghs.

AGHA CORE ON EARTH SPIRIT NOW!

Hylian7

What? Do you mean he can only pull stones as long as he does not have aghs?

Edit: Okay, I thought the change was different. I wrongly thought the change was a nerf to Aghs, in fact, it is a nerf to Pull without Aghs.

AGHA CORE ON EARTH SPIRIT NOW!

Why wouldn't it be? Aghs turns them into a normal rock that you can kick and pull like any other rock. When I play ES I do that all the time when they are trying to push high ground against us (usually don't get them all the way to fountain though, but getting them uphill in a bad spot is enough).

It is technically a nerf. You could always pull allied heroes with Geomagnetic Grip no matter what, however the distance and speed were slower than a normal rock. With Aghs, that gets you back to this state, but pulling them as a rock is always better.

Wok

Why wouldn't it be? Aghs turns them into a normal rock that you can kick and pull like any other rock. When I play ES I do that all the time when they are trying to push high ground against us (usually don't get them all the way to fountain though, but getting them uphill in a bad spot is enough).

It is technically a nerf. You could always pull allied heroes with Geomagnetic Grip no matter what, however the distance and speed were slower than a normal rock. With Aghs, that gets you back to this state, but pulling them as a rock is always better.

I thought removing the possibility to send opponents into the fountain was one of the necessary nerfs before allowing ES into CM. I thought IceFrog made him the perfect support to save allies with grip. In fact, it is the opposite: no way to save before Aghs except by rolling or pushing, and once the aghs is online, everything back to normal.

Hylian7

I thought removing the possibility to send opponents into the fountain was one of the necessary nerfs before allowing ES into CM. I thought IceFrog made him the perfect support to save allies with grip. In fact, it is the opposite: no way to save before Aghs except by rolling or pushing, and once the aghs is online, everything back to normal.

Right, but getting someone into fountain isn't exactly easy. I mean it's like being Pudge hooking into fountain at that point.

Enchant Remnant only lasts 3 seconds. It's going to be a rare occurance seeing pros get someone in their fountain with it.

G.ZZZ

LMAO this BTS game has DS walking around with a light from the heavens above him and fire all around him i'm dead

Dark seer super saiyan 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom