• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

52club

I'm way past my gaming prime at 36. So many "youngins" around here, do an old man a favor and help me get into a fantasy league.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Guys, what is dota?

QqmyHTI.png

Kade

1990 is the best year because I was born that year. I was supposed to be born in 1991 but they cut my mom open to take me out two months early. Shout out to the 1990 babies. My body isn't deteriorating yet but I'm still bad.

Any open fantasy leagues?

Chris R

Honestly what were all you guys waiting for? I drafted like a week ago.

I was waiting for the last chance losers fantasy league to get started up by all the people who didn't get into a different one.

Oh well, at least I was able to make predictions this year unlike the issues I had with the compendium last time.

I was wondering why the Dota 2 thread was so dead in my subscriptions... didn't know there was a new OT.

Lol @ the OP. I know I'm 10 days late but I don't care.

What is with the trend of saying "GG ez game".

Kids these days, either say GG and show some respect to your opponents or say EZ game and be a douche.

One or the other people.

60 minute match, "ez game" my ass.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

Kids these days, either say GG and show some respect to your opponents or say EZ game and be a douche.

One or the other people.

Trying to get to you.

Messiah

One or the other people.

I always write "ez game" after getting stomped to make the enemies feel like they didn't really achieve anything.

Risible

so you're in with the majority of people who play dota

Is that true or are you being funny? It seems like most of the people on my Friend's List are higher, so I just assumed I was lower ranked than most.

Edit: Doing some research and I guess you were being funny, because this site seems to indicate that average MMR is around 3700.

sixghost

Is that true or are you being funny? It seems like most of the people on my Friend's List are higher, so I just assumed I was lower ranked than most.

Edit: Doing some research and I guess you were being funny, because this site seems to indicate that average MMR is around 3700.

That's the average MMR of their users.

Razzer

The people who are invested enough to use the site will tend higher than the general player base.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Arteezy said:
If you could remove one hero from Dota, who would it be? - It'd be between Doom and PotM. Actually I'd pick Doom for sure. Fuck Mirana in pubs but Doom is annoying in pro matches and pubs.

doom sucks, worst hero in the game—can't gank, can't do anything without 45 minutes of farm and then after that he still sux amirite

o wait i just described DP

Hupsel

I know a lot of good people with solo MMR of 2.2-2.7k MMR. 3.7K MMR is amazing so I highly doubt thats the general Dota nation :D

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

It's probably much lower, there aren't even 9000 accounts considered there and mmr isn't a publicly tracked statistic. It's much harder to even estimate because so many accounts will have the "Expose data" setting unchecked, as it is by default, and won't show up in any stat recording websites. I would guess that the majority of unrecorded players would be low mmr as well, they would be, in general, newer to the game and either uninsterested in stat tracking or unaware of the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom