• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Broodmother is about 25yo since tarantulas have a life expectancy of about 20-25yo even though normal spider dont even get to live one full year. Amazing. Dota helped me research some cool spider facts. =o

What are your thoughts on Enchantress? Do you think she is of legal age?

shira

China TI4 qualifier toy trailer: http://youtu.be/iBv66u9EX8w

20140516035234a0dsc7aq0gop2qm4.jpg

It's the only decent looking one. . .
Price:
$130 shipped from China.

DrunkenMaiden.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
These are some pretty nice stretch goals, pls implement Valvo

http://esportsexpress.com/2014/05/valve-announces-100-million-stretch-goal/

$11,000,000 – Golden Ticket
Valve will randomly insert 10 golden tickets into compendiums bought for TI4. Any player that finds a golden ticket will win an all-expenses paid trip to TI4 and a tour of the Valve office.

$14,000,000 – EE: Tengoku no kyarī
Valve’s “Free to Play” documentary team will create and produce an animated series based upon the life of Cloud 9 professional player Jacky “EternalEnvy” Mao.

$50,000,000 – Gem of True Fault
Purchasable for 500 gold at the secret shop, the Gem of True Fault will appear in the inventory of a player on the losing team, revealing who is most responsible for that team’s loss. This player will be relegated to the low priority queue for 5 games.

Aselith

These are some pretty nice stretch goals, pls implement Valvo

http://esportsexpress.com/2014/05/valve-announces-100-million-stretch-goal/

$50,000,000 – Gem of True Fault
Purchasable for 500 gold at the secret shop, the Gem of True Fault will appear in the inventory of a player on the losing team, revealing who is most responsible for that team’s loss. This player will be relegated to the low priority queue for 5 games.

█░░█░█░░░▀█▀░█▀█░▄▀▄
█░░█░█░░░░█░░█▀▄░█▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀░▀░▀░▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ Valve, Add This PLEASE!
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
.......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::::

Acinixys

someone used to have a graphic of what the community was for dota 2. Essentially players viewed others as trash and themselves as being almost as good as dendi.

Ive seen a Reddit pic where they asked 200+ people what their MMR was and 3.2k is average

But Reddit is a terrible place so take it as you will

Edit: It seems Valve say unranked average MMR is 2.2k

Also Puppey and Matt just arrived at the GD house

I just didn't feel like I had a purpose most of the game other than to throw out track and not die. We won so I don't have to play him again but just he doesn't click with me. I like watching Bulldog play him and I can appreciate the things he pulls off with that hero but nothing about him feels enjoyable. I imagine everyone has a hero or two that just doesn't feel right to them and that they don't understand why people like them.

Most pub shitters you play with/against try to play bounty as some sort of shitty farming carry and try rush battlefury, which is 100% disgusting and completely opposite to how he should be played.

You should try solo with bounty because he needs levels very badly, and as soon as he hits 6 you should be ganking and rolling in track gold

The best build is 3 - 1 - 1 - 1 before 6, and then max invis and shuri toss before crit because without items you crit for like 20

Get Phase - Urn - Drums - Deso as core

Situational items are Orchid/Sheep/Medallion/Heart/MKB/BKB

Shinypogs

What, why? He's the ultimate comeback gank hero. Get a few good track bounties and get ready to see that gold graph swing. I usually play support heroes but he's definitely one of my go to offlaners. Also, I feel that Shuriken toss should be maxed a lot earlier on for early ganking.

I just didn't feel like I had a purpose most of the game other than to throw out track and not die. We won so I don't have to play him again but just he doesn't click with me. I like watching Bulldog play him and I can appreciate the things he pulls off with that hero but nothing about him feels enjoyable. I imagine everyone has a hero or two that just doesn't feel right to them and that they don't understand why people like them.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
playing invoker is so hard, specially the damn eul's combo i have only gotten right only once after 3 games. I feel like my fingers get confused right after i eul someone and i fuck up the combo badly sometimes i even chose another unit in the middle of it. Maybe after 30 i got too old for these hardcore keyboard combos.

Wok

Thanks!

For the new page, quote to see the ID/Password for the Fantasy League. No more slots, thanks everyone!

And that means all slots are now filled! Thanks everyone! I currently have the draft scheduled for tomorrow 6pm PST, but I can make it an earlier time (even set it to sometime today, if everyone approves) if that works better for everyone.

I am okay with anytime. If I can make it to the draft, it is better, but anyway, it is fine for me.

And that means all slots are now filled! Thanks everyone! I currently have the draft scheduled for tomorrow 6pm PST, but I can make it an earlier time (even set it to sometime today, if everyone approves) if that works better for everyone.

I can make the current draft time. I'm somewhat flexible with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom