• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's fun to hate on EE because EE is anime and anime is for nerds.

shira

jcNLvgEJdN0je.png

I tried to watch this.

It's unwatachable

FACE

Banned
Slark is a fun little hero.

http://i.imgur.com/LXxyUn3.jpg[IMG]

This is another hero I know how to play! Yay![/QUOTE]

Get Blink, it's so good.

[quote="Haly, post: 117036656"]ftfy[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ipwKipoZE2CuV.gif

Raytow

fucking valve pitting me against a 3 stack and 2 stack on the same team while mine only have a 2 stack, wtf is this shit I'm playing solo queue ffs.

Shinypogs

I was a panelist for several years at Anime North, it was good times and you meet some really cool people in the staff lounge. That thing is way too huge for me these days though.

I do agree with the whole complaining about teams/players because we care thing.

Ties

Banned
Diredude man. It's in the op.
I know, I just couldn't resist :p

The only con I legitimately went to was the K-POP con at Cali a couple months ago, but that was more a glorified festival than anything else lol. Also yeah it's fine to complain about players. I do the same when an artist I follow releases a mediocre record

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Since I hate friends, I don't think Cowboy Bebop is all that great. I was being facetious, because it seems to be the only anime all of GAF has watched and liked, as evidenced by these enthusiastic response.

HUEHUUEHUEHUEUHEUEUHEU NO TROLLERINO

FACE

Banned
Since I hate friends, I don't think Cowboy Bebop is all that great. I was being facetious, because it seems to be the only anime all of GAF has watched and liked, as evidenced by these enthusiastic response.

HUEHUUEHUEHUEUHEUEUHEU NO TROLLERINO

You're a funny guy, Haly. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is it bad that I got s&y on spectre when I played her last night? I was getting killed every time I broke 2k gold when trying to get radiance, and didn't feel manta illusions or split would have helped at all.

TUSR

Banned
Is it bad that I got s&y on spectre when I played her last night? I was getting killed every time I broke 2k gold when trying to get radiance, and didn't feel manta illusions or split would have helped at all.

cant remember the last time i went s&y spect, maybe in an unranked game

how were you getting killed? in lane or ganks?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
cant remember the last time i went s&y spect, maybe in an unranked game

how were you getting killed? in lane or ganks?
Mostly ganks. Axe would spot me, blink, blademail, taunt, normally getting me low enough to make blood seeker see me, so I couldn't really try and juke him, then dunk. He normally died soon after when the team caught up, but it was annoying.

Brood and NP made it a bit hard to find room to farm, brood took over bottom, and np kept the lanes pushed out and ate up the jungle.

I went Treads > Diffusal > casual RoH > S&Y, then we won.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/724205392

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom