• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Also, I'm going to change my prediction of when the Patch Hits to Monday. There is a decent amount of bugs, and they can let i-leauge finish on 6.81.

fk that giff now fix bugs later

"It's hard to really give a shit about this"

Zyori is the fucking worst

The worst part is he says this nearly every other game. "Guys it's hard to cast this when X." "It's hard to care." Goddamn bts has sunk so low that I never thought I'd actually be saying, where the fuck are LD and godz? Like legit with zyori, blaze, capitalist, hippie skippie grumpy and grouchy casting 80% of games; I've pretty much muted every dota tournament stream.

Ketch

Is omni purification going through bkb? Anyone hear about this/test it?

The list of cores who would benefit from soul ring and mana boots is pretty short. It still seems like a niche item.

I can't wait for omniknight to be first pick/ban! It's gonna be awesome!

wait ok

it's coming to me

Omniknight: soul ring > mana boots > scepter > bloodstone > profit

Fixed that for you!

Ugh, Cyborgmatt. Why doesn't this panel have an Omniknight emoticon?!

Acinixys

so is picking up crimson guard over mek viable

Reddit (lol) seems to think that having 1 pipe + mek + guard in your team makes pushing rax insanely easy

CG gives your entire team +50 physical damage block from every source for 8 seconds. Thats pretty mental if you think about it

BigAT

Reddit (lol) seems to think that having 1 pipe + mek + guard in your team makes pushing rax insanely easy

CG gives your entire team +50 physical damage block from every source for 8 seconds. Thats pretty mental if you think about it

Does CG apply to creeps like pipe does?

bbd23

gg clown9

fuck my life
facepalm.gif

Shepard

Homing Missile is just absurd at its current state, and icefrog go and buff it again, can't wait till it does 800 dmg and goes through BKB.

Aselith

2590695-0891002980-2nve3.jpg

Also agree on the no maledict build. 2nd theorycraft best skill actually worst shit ingame. You can't walk up on ppl and just get gibbed, u want to abuse that 700 range stun and death ward. I still level up it after 11 thought, and leave heal at 1 or 2 for mana reasons, takign only a couple levels of stats since aghs give you a lot of stats anyway.

Maledict gets you easy kills in laning. Just hit them with cask when there's only one creep left in the wave and you win your lane. EZ game cyka

Acinixys

Does CG apply to creeps like pipe does?

No only hero's. Would be pretty broken on creeps as well.

The worst part is he says this nearly every other game. "Guys it's hard to cast this when X." "It's hard to care." Goddamn bts has sunk so low that I never thought I'd actually be saying, where the fuck are LD and godz? Like legit with zyori, blaze, capitalist, hippie skippie grumpy and grouchy casting 80% of games; I've pretty much muted every dota tournament stream.

Yeah i fucking HATE Zyori and seriously wonder if he works for BTS only because hes friends with LD or whatever

Cause hes fucking terrible

Right now im listening to the Asian cast even though i cant understand it

Ketch

Gyro is my first hero for my all hero challenge and I haven't even tried him yet. I feel like this Secret game is an outlier that doesn't actually prove the hero is any good.

Artanisix

Gyro is my first hero for my all hero challenge and I haven't even tried him yet. I feel like this Secret game is an outlier that doesn't actually prove the hero is any good.

You need to do my solo mid build.

Max missile, go bottle->aghs unless your team needs a mek carrier. Missile spam is almost impossible to deal with for most heroes.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
C9 are actually not that bad off, they just have to keep base for about 10 minutes (Which will be really hard)

Calidor

You need to do my solo mid build.

Max missile, go bottle->aghs unless your team needs a mek carrier. Missile spam is almost impossible to deal with for most heroes.

I've tried the aghs veil build and it's quite fun, but found out that at the laning stage harassing only works in 1v1 lanes, since your missiles will get smashed by supports before it reaches their carry T_T

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
* Fixed being able to kick heroes out of the map and them staying there
* Fixed Spin Web interaction with Refresher Orb
* Fixed Shadow Raze counter showing on units in Fog of War
* Fixed Enchant Remnant not spreading Magnetize
* Fixed Geomagnetic Grip silencing Enchant Remnant enemies
* Fixed Hex no longer disabling Evasion
* Fixed Blink Strike interaction with Refresher Orb
* Fixed Timbersaw animations not working properly when he has two Chakrams out
* Fixed Shapeshift sound playing at the wrong time
* Fixed BKB not tracking duration properly on Spirit Bear
* Fixed Poison Touch tooltip
* Fixed Aghanim Doom not disabling passives properly
* Added advanced note for Blood Rite cast timing
* Fixed a new bug with Poison Nova not doing damage vs non Spell Immune
* Updated various tooltips
* Fixed visual effects lingering in screen space
* Fixed Shuriken Toss itneraction with Linken's Sphere
* Fixed Skywrath Mage bot not being enabled properly
* Fixed cosmetic Stone Remnants not being visible in FoW
* Fixed Spin Web visibility issue when multiple were in the same area
* Fixed a bug that could cause Illusions to stop getting created (Test client only bug)
* Fixed Alacrity not displaying properly
* Fixed Eyes in the Forest soudn
* Improved drag selection behavior on Spin Webs
* Fixed Phantom Rush interaction with dead units
* Updated language on Headshot gem
* Added a buff icon to show how long you have left when you've taken damage for Spin Web phase to be active
* Fixed movement speed UI not updating properly under Spin Web
* Fixed Doppelganger illusions not being added to your selection if you have that option on

k major bugs fixed valve pls release gogogogogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom