• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

why am i rank 32 on am

if i have time ill play a game tomorrow to see, i only have am and qop qualified as i havent played much lately

procarbine 88 zeus

oh my jesus christ
BzYQCfOCEAAbM2E.jpg

#dead

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I only got 3 heroes with a ranking, god damn school work. I played Lich 29 days ago, I should get a ranking for him!

Now I gotta actually play this game.

You feel wrong for beating a splitpush strat Naga?

If that Naga weren't horrible we would have lost badly. It was less "split push Naga" and more "rat Naga" actually. Basically they would push a lane as 4 and Naga would hang out top...for the entire game. We basically won on the back of some pro Sentry's and their Naga not realizing she should just push with their team that was winning every fight.

Just literally lost this game
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/946909502
I was doom. I feel a little annoyed right now.

I prefer to play Doom as a farming Utility hero rather than a carry. AC and Vlad's would have been great for your lineup. Also, Riki gave the Rapier to a 4/5 position Zeus, not Spectre or NP which would have been favourable.

bounchfx

I can't even.

oh my goodness. It's just too much. Somehow it doesn't surprise me.

bundle might be tomorrow T__________T edit: definitely tomorrow

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also, good job with the predictions Matt, I much rather do something where its just 2 choices, then a long list of options (Though you still did it for the Heroes)

bbd23

its a shame people give up at the 0:00 mark when someone on your team picks techies...I mean...yea the game was awful and we lost but...no need to be BM as soon as the game starts
SLx19c3.gif

I can't even.

oh my goodness. It's just too much. Somehow it doesn't surprise me.

bundle might be tomorrow T__________T edit: definitely tomorrow
Hey Bounch. My friend and I is writing an article on the aesthetics of dota for an art magazine. Can I pm you a couple of questions as a quick interview?

Somehow having twitch chat open slows streams down to a crawl on my shitty laptop

You gotta build a gaming PC to read copy pastas now I guess

JC Sera

its a shame people give up at the 0:00 mark when someone on your team picks techies...I mean...yea the game was awful and we lost but...no need to be BM as soon as the game starts
SLx19c3.gif
Sorry to hear that :(
Yesterday had a game with my friends (4 stack) and a techies.
Techies ignored us and went safe lane, contested PA for CS, started feeding then D/Cd after we lost our first tower.
He was pretty useful for micro-ing to turtle in our base until PA came online. And then 30 minutes after D/Cing he reconnected.
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

Tl;dr techies pick≠loss even if its a really shitty techies
also PA is bs
Giving up at 0:00 is so silly in 6.82

After trying for a few games to get Kunkka for AHC I feel like Blink is core on him. Just turns him into a whole other hero with positioning, especially during a fight. I didn't even get into using x marks the spot either.. just being able to get the cleaves off on the right angle is great.

bbd23

nice. started a comeback with my medusa then fucking dota 2 decided it wasn't going to work and i was lagging all over the place. lost the team fight and the game

nice nice.

PJSalt

manfestival

I prefer to play Doom as a farming Utility hero rather than a carry. AC and Vlad's would have been great for your lineup. Also, Riki gave the Rapier to a 4/5 position Zeus, not Spectre or NP which would have been favourable.
Zeus got it in the end cause we managed to kill spectre by the ancient. Spec had it and was able to wreck us prior to zeus getting it in the final moments of the game.

who's rapier was that
riki bought it and literally walked up to spec and said "here take this" and died

NBtoaster

is it me or does scepter on omni make his ult so that his teammates are invulnerable during teamfights???

Not invulnerable, but lots of people dont realise omni ult also provides 25hp regen per second so even if you get someone low through magic they can be hard to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom