• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad group gamers/script kiddies are.

No one wants to take your hobby seriously when your claim to fame is to sabotage it any chance you get by DDOS, chat spam and other methods.

inkls

Regarding last hitting, I am not even trying to last hit in my MMR bracket. I usually support for the first 15 minutes of the game, even if I play carry. Then I farm while people stand mid, and if my team does not suck too much early game, I usually manage to catch up and carry late game.

Typically:

aBdQm6b.png

or:

HKjzwBP.png

I am not good at last hitting anyway. Even when I try, the last hits cannot compare to a monster like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csJuGnncObE

Oh wow, thats a pretty neat feature. Might consider getting it to know whats mine.

Chris R

The stuff you do get to see is pretty awesome. Maybe they can setup something to allow users to view more ads or something to unlock maybe just the build and farm tabs per game?

kvk1

NEW NAVI = SHIT

yeah Navi is actually tier 2 now

I hope NAVI gets BLOWN OUT. LETS GO BLACK FY AND COMPANY. WRECK NEW NAVI

Another win-less tourney in Na'vi's books for 2014.

no Lan since SL8

They're jsut a cis stack now.

Can Na'Vi even cover their travel costs going forward with these performances?

sad.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Regarding last hitting, I am not even trying to last hit in my MMR bracket. I usually support for the first 15 minutes of the game, even if I play carry. Then I farm while people stand mid, and if my team does not suck too much early game, I usually manage to catch up and carry late game.

Typically:

aBdQm6b.png

or:

HKjzwBP.png

I am not good at last hitting anyway. Even when I try, the last hits cannot compare to a monster like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csJuGnncObE
I dunno where you are at, but learning when to find farm and how to MAKE farm as a support really was a huge impact to getting better imo. If everyone is accounted for and you can take a small camp go do it as your first core item has major impact for the entire rest of the game.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Did we actually just see an entire completed series? It's been a long road, friends, but I think we did it.

It's unfortunate Na'vi is so mediocre now. TI4 was truly an end of an era. They were a consistent top tier team for longer than anyone, which is impressive considering how teams come and go each year.

patapuf

It's unfortunate Na'vi is so mediocre now. TI4 was truly an end of an era. They were a consistent top tier team for longer than anyone, which is impressive considering how teams come and go each year.

I think the post TI changes was the first time the new guys were not a significant upgrade over those they replaced.

Smart roster changes was one thing that kept them so good for so long.

Radec

Would be hilarious if Narvi beat Secret and made farther than the main navi.

Navi belong to the same group as [A] for quite some time now. I don't see them winning any tourneys this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom