• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
I like SnY on str heroes mainly, guys like N'aix, CK, WK, hell even Omni if I get some farm. I love to go fast and that MS boost is damn nice, and some agility + more for attack speed (which these guys lack) is pretty nice. However, as many have already said, it's not ideal on most agi carries because halberd isn't really something you want. Manta or even just a raw yasha is much more ideal for these guys.

I agree, SnY is an item mostly suited to str heroes who benefit from the ability to go faster and the ability to greater maim (super good on lifestealer who has the issue with being kited). I would not get it on most agi carries unless they need cost efficient stats as well as the versatility of +ms and -enemy ms (such as slark or possibly shadow fiend).

TheCrow

Navi is out, 10 day LAN final. Aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

Especially when you get knocked out in the first round.
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

manfestival

Just wow. The map of towers and barracks is not what you would expect after a 20-minute domination.

SMPKm7w.png

ive lost so many games where this has happened. not sure if you saw my post the other day where it was literally domination. Our two hardest carries died and the enemy proceeded to become unstoppable

shira

Just wow. The map of towers and barracks is not what you would expect after a 20-minute domination.

SMPKm7w.png

You literally have to tactical feed before you hit godlike, just to balance shit out.
Just buy out and give them a free one. Does dropping bought items from stash or courier decrease your net worth?

Night_Hand

Neo Member
You literally have to tactical feed before you hit godlike, just to balance shit out.
Just buy out and give them a free one. Does dropping bought items from stash or courier decrease your net worth?

Items that you own are counted as part of your worth. Dropping, putting items on courier, giving items to teammates does not alter one's net worth.

Hupsel

What character you guys hate or can't stand? Personally for me its Brewmaster. Fuck pandaren, bear like people, pandas in general. And his ulti is bs and incredible boring to fight against. Drunk panda my ass. Icefraud please ner-- delete

Wok

What character you guys hate or can't stand? Personally for me its Brewmaster. Fuck pandaren, bear like people, pandas in general. And his ulti is bs and incredible boring to fight against. Drunk panda my ass. Icefraud please ner-- delete

Gyrocopter: when I play him, it is a glass cannon:

No6E3Ab.png

o7FgHSV.png

When I play against him, I get wrecked:

xHGSR64.png

VolVKQ2.png

Even when I play with him:

zoXt33C.png

NJhVUcq.png

zTKkARJ.png

kM9VtHL.png

inkls

screw you. LD is where its at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom