• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

http://www.twitch.tv/supermanik333

Axe feeding
rage.gif

kvk1

I remember reading a suggestion somewhere for DP aghs applying her current level of silence on any enemy who got hit by exorcism for X amount of seconds.

I thought that sounded pretty cool.

I remember reading a suggestion somewhere for DP aghs applying her current level of silence on any enemy who got hit by exorcism for X amount of seconds.

I thought that sounded pretty cool.

That sounds broken as all hell.

Maybe something like, when the spirits return to her, heal allies in a radius for a percentage like 30 or 40%? Kinda like Abaddon's Aghs-upgraded ulti.

It would work cause it wouldn't affect the cooldown or the damage dealt by an already powerful ulti but it would help her synergize better with teammates if they can still continue fighting without exorcism and make the retreat after taking that objective much easier since people could just continue to farm or gank instead of heading back to base?

FACE

Banned
I wish she was like Razor and needed aghs to damage towers with Exorcism.

That sounds broken as all hell.

Maybe something like, when the spirits return to her, heal allies in a radius for a percentage like 30 or 40%? Kinda like Abaddon's Aghs-upgraded ulti.

Considering how much damage that thing does at lvl 11/16 she'd probably be able to fully heal pretty much everyone on her team with that.

I wish she was like Razor and needed aghs to damage towers with Exorcism.

Considering how much damage that thing does at lvl 11/16 she'd probably be able to fully heal pretty much everyone on her team with that.

Giving you all the more incentive to just kill her before her ulti ends/she manages to trigger it.

monocromo

aghs makes ghosts pure damage.

The first aghs that nerfs your ult.

You can stop your ult early to do AoE damage while forfeiting your heal.

Or maybe Death Prophets ult doesn't stop if she dies with Scepter.

Thats a good one. Makes her a better aegis carrier too. Ghosts could heal your team if you are already dead. Taking into consideration they were probably healed when you died because of your bloodstone your team would never die.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Aghs allows individual control of each ghost.

Honestly they'll just increase it by 2 seconds.

inkls

DP aghs would have to be so good that it would make it ok to skip tank items. Otherwise it'll just be another puck aghs.

Randdalf

How about if DP Aghs did something other than change her ult. Like it adds a Silence to Crypt Swarm and a Crypt Swarm to Silence, or something.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
DP isn't going to get an aghs until she gets nerfed even more. He's been using aghs as a balancing tool of late to give underpicked heroes some new life and a presence in the late game. Two things DP absolutely does not qualify for right now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, how about you give DP's ghosts flying vision with scepter. Not the most amazing thing but it could make an uphill siege or Roshan easier.

Oh, I got another idea, for AM. AM's mana void now checks how much mana is missing from all units in the AoE when calculating damage.

G.ZZZ

My teams so heavy i'm getting back pains in real life. This time it's a team that refuse to fight early. Enemy naga got 15 mins radi and we died after 30 mins zzzz
But QoP got her items boys! Totally legit lategame her..zzz
sleeping.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Death Prophet Aghs: Spirits have a ranged attack instead, equal to DP's attack range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom