• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Love Dream League so much. The GD Studio hype is real. The banter and antics are best in scene.

G.ZZZ

DP: when she die, if ulti is up, she turn into one of the ghosts for the reminder of the ulti. DP ghost deal double damage compared to normal ghosts.

My internet is stuttery so I only caught like half, full story?

When James went to Valve and was on a tour, someone said "It's in the bag" and a bunch of people said 'no no no don't say that'. Turns out it's some inside joke in Valve where whenever someone has said that the project will go terribly wrong and it definitely wasn't in the bag and probably just cancelled.

So basically when you say it's in the bag Valve is actually just saying you're going to lose.

Hupsel

Forgot to finally thank my teammates for my best Dota 2 game after 900 hours. Finally got more than 30 kills.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/957386875

yCnxLjh.png

I'd like to thank...

. Toebag aka Godelsmetric, for the wards, random stuns and stuff
. Print Screen, aka the tank-gaf-logo guy, for the divine rapier
. Pratfall, for the amazing early stuns that got so many kills
. Inkls, for feednkls
. FACE, for being my Dota 2 padawan
. Random enemy Pudge, for being a worthy opponent
. Ward number 57, for showing the enemy team fighting Roshan which led to a teamwipe
. Nova, for Nooooouuva
. My stainless steel coffee cup, for keeping my coffee warm during the game

Thanks
SLx19c3.gif

FACE

Banned
Forgot to finally thank my teammates for my best Dota 2 game after 900 hours. Finally got more than 30 kills.

http://i.imgur.com/yCnxLjh.png[IMG]

I'd like to thank...

. Inkls, for feednkls
. Ward number 57, for showing the enemy team fighting Roshan which led to a teamwipe
. Nova, for Nooooouuva

Thanks [img]http://i.imgur.com/SLx19c3.gif

You should've thanked that razor because he was your team's sixth man.

inkls

I'd like to thank...

. Inkls, for feednkls
. Nova, for Nooooouuva

Thanks
SLx19c3.gif

ur a feed.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Tiny kinda sucks without help honestly. 0 armor is tough going against drow. you have a stout?

yes but it's mana that i need. if i could stun, throw, throw, i'd be in a much better position.

[edit] basically i have no idea how to play tiny in bot games. the AI always puts you in a lane with a carry and if you take mid you're up against drow or sniper or something.

[edit] i guess in the sense that everyone on your team picks a carry and then makes idiotic lane choices it's actually very good practice for pub games.

Razzer

if you're tiny and you're mid against drow is there anything you do except get the hell out of that lane asap

Get a stout shield and aggro the wave onto your range creep a lot. Once you have your bottle you can sustain off of that, and you have good wave clear so your rune control is good.

yes but it's mana that i need. if i could stun, throw, throw, i'd be in a much better position.

i mean thats his main weakness

hes a strength hero with shit for mana

if you could spam his abilities youd be able to kill anyone all the time for the first 20 minutes

get a wisp or a kotl and feel mana for daysssssss

wisp tiny dual lane mid isnt uncommon and fairly effective

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
lol in this game it's laned me with a jakiro who keep stealing last hits

i swear that bot games are the most exasperating mode in this game

kvk1

If you don't like your lane in bot games you can go somewhere else and one of your two allies will migrate somewhere else. Or just the one if you're going mid.

Of course, that doesn't guarantee a better lane since the newer composition might be even worse.

But you're not forced to offlane Tiny or something just because bots took safelane and mid right off the bat.

Seeing a massively farmed Tiny was perhaps the most incredible thing I've seen on Dota

Taking heroes out in two reasonably quick swipes, taking T3 towers out in about 4 seconds on his own with creeps

Calidor

Seeing a massively farmed Tiny was perhaps the most incredible thing I've seen on Dota

Taking heroes out in two reasonably quick swipes, taking T3 towers out in about 4 seconds on his own with creeps

last night Team Tinker was running a 6-slotted Tiny with wisp and ogre buffs. shit was hilarious

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you don't like your lane in bot games you can go somewhere else and one of your two allies will migrate somewhere else. Or just the one if you're going mid.

Of course, that doesn't guarantee a better lane since the newer composition might be even worse.

But you're not forced to offlane Tiny or something just because bots took safelane and mid right off the bat.

no no i realise, but you have no control over the laning beyond one of the bots leaving if you move into a lane

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
you can actually kind of control them through ping spamming

ping them then ping a location and theyll usually go there and do something

honestly the AI should at least know that if it's controlling a support hero they shouldn't steal last hits

i'm brutally underfarmed because of this fucking jakiro

i mean it's already level 6, JAKIRO DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD ULTI

TUSR

Banned

I'd like to thank...

. Inkls, for feednkls
. Nova, for Nooooouuva

Thanks
SLx19c3.gif

where is my shout out was my invite

ur a feed.

: (

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the most annoying thing about the bots is that while they're pretty cohesive as a team amongst themselves, they have precisely zero regard for anything the player's doing

so they'll happily run away and watch you getting absolutely steam-rolled by the enemy's entire team, but they'll start team fights without you and win the game while you're sprinting to try and catch them

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All these fucking trench tier "pro" teams picking Omni is pissing me off. Now his competitive win rate is going to be shit and none of the teams with talent are going to use him.

G.ZZZ

All these fucking trench tier "pro" teams picking Omni is pissing me off. Now his competitive win rate is going to be shit and none of the teams with talent are going to use him.

Everyone's copying me as always. First they start copying razor picks, then Sand King, now Omni!?!?!!!?!? Jesus, watch them copy my axe support soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom