• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
* AoE Gold NWFactor reduced from 0.06/0.06/0.05/0.04/0.03 to 0.05/0.05/0.05/0.04/0.03
* AoE XP XPFactor reduced from 0.3/0.3/0.2/0.15/0.12 to 0.23/0.23/0.2/0.15/0.12

kramer-yeah.gif

It might have hit the sweet spot now.

I cannot believe people are surprised about TB nerfs.

These nerfs hit him hard though. Jungle farming with illusions is essentially closed off for him now.

52club

Probably just my MMR but offlane Riki is so good. Just survive until level 6, and because you get 3 blink strikes initially it is an easy kill to get that snowball rolling.

Plus easy rune and jungle control, I'm surprised it hasn't crept into higher levels of play yet. He combos so well with gank level line ups into the mid game as well. That way when the gem comes out you have enough to combat it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Omni nerf is perplexing.

It feels like a nerf targeted at pubs, maybe the data Icefrog has access to shows that does a shit ton of healing that really helps seals his #1 spot in pubs.

Warlock always feels odd, its like Icefrog can't decide if he needs to be buffed or nerfed.

Hupsel

Haha take that DP, Void and that nasty fat pandaren. Glad to see Chronosphere getting an increased cooldown. Go for something like 120 secs next time Icefog.
highfive.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So whats going on with D2CL and Star Ladder? It looks like the two Chinese Teams had to drop out of Star Ladder, and VP/C9 both dropped from D2CL.

Is C9 going to be in Star Ladder?

shira

So whats going on with D2CL and Star Ladder? It looks like the two Chinese Teams had to drop out of Star Ladder, and VP/C9 both dropped from D2CL.

Is C9 going to be in Star Ladder?

C9 and Team Malaysia would be awesome. I hope they reach out to Mushi.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
C9 and Team Malaysia would be awesome. I hope they reach out to Mushi.

I think the rumor is its going to be C9 and VP, since both forfeited their chance to go to D2CL finals.

Guys, what are some different Slark item builds and where do they excel. And is there ever a reason to not got 1-4-1-1?

Voshond

Neo Member
How much HP regen did Guardian Angel give before the nerf? I never even noticed that effect in game, but I rarely saw Omniknight.

JC Sera

Probably just my MMR but offlane Riki is so good. Just survive until level 6, and because you get 3 blink strikes initially it is an easy kill to get that snowball rolling.

Plus easy rune and jungle control, I'm surprised it hasn't crept into higher levels of play yet. He combos so well with gank level line ups into the mid game as well. That way when the gem comes out you have enough to combat it.
Do you every get dusted, or have sentries put up in your lane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom