• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

I can't play
cry.gif

I believe in you stevewinwoodstack

Pratfall

soooo, I might be a spaz with batrider. In late game situations, do i grab the squishiest or most important hero? I kept nabbing an NS but we couldn't blow him up before he could BKB and run away.

is SB OP right now or no

You just can't STOP THE ROCK.

Can't stop the rock, you can't stop the rock
Can't stop the rock, you can't stop

CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

t0rment

jesus fuck i'm never playing support again, and i'm never raising my mmr, i only seem to be attracting morons on my team.

27% winrate on ranked. sigh.

Satch

Banned
is anybody here good with Beastmaster?

ive tried playing him before and he just seems like garbage. what do you even do with him besides counter Enigma with his ult?

Satch

Banned
if the hawk scouting is the second best thing going for him aside from the bkb piercing ult then he's kinda.................. not all that great

inkls

Hey I really don't play him much anyway. But yeah, not that great tbh. Unless you need something to tp to as tinker (boar and hawk).

sixghost

if the hawk scouting is the second best thing going for him aside from the bkb piercing ult then he's kinda.................. not all that great

The second you get 6, buy smokes and go get a kill, then push the tower off that kill using boar to steal the creep wave. The first 3 times your ult is off cooldown you should be smoking for a kill and possibly a tower. Later on you give your team map hack with the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom