• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I have sold my 5 rainmakers today.

Paid 136 euros for the T-shirts, thanks to shira's annoucement.

Got 252 euros in Steam wallet.

K7xs5YT.png

I would advise against such T-shirt gambling since I did lose some money last year. It is just this time turned out well.

Never forget the three spirits update.

manfestival

at what time would you guys be able to recognize that you need to do a dagon build on natures prophet over push build? like what scenarios. I know push build is the main build btu hes very versatile

Zoon

at what time would you guys be able to recognize that you need to do a dagon build on natures prophet over push build? like what scenarios. I know push build is the main build btu hes very versatile

only at low priority.If you want to gank, orchid/scythe is far better.

Eul's is excellent on Spirit Breaker, gives him move speed, mana regeneration, and the ability to delay if he wants to use charge as an escape. I'd say go Treads, Eul's, Agh's. I've actually tended to go Crimson Guard before Eul's just because it was a new item and you can get it pretty quickly if you take advantage of SB's strong early game.

I like vlads as well on him too.

Madouu

What?

I just tuned in and he missed an RP in the Rosh Pit by like 400 units and then solo blinked into the enemy base and almost died

EDIT: Ok that 3 man TP denial was pretty legit

He was basically carrying the 4 regular alliance players on his back before that, hitting 3-4 man RPs, skewers at the right times, force staffing people out and sniping with shockwave. Amazing play even with that small mistake which resulted from a risk he had to take in that situation.

edit: to be fair, I'm understating the job alliance support have done, they've been great as always.

Casters are comparing him to s4 after this but they forget s4 laning is monstrous, comparatively, apemother is kind of disappointing on that level.

That's just LD being LD, S4 isn't "magnus guy", he can play a shitton of mid heroes really effectively and has amazing laning and decision making. One great game on Magnus doesn't qualify anyone to get compared to S4.

shira

TT strat feed other team kills to fatten medusa late game

I have sold my 5 rainmakers today.

Paid 136 euros for the T-shirts, thanks to shira's annoucement.

Got 252 euros in Steam wallet.

I would advise against such T-shirt gambling since I did lose some money last year. It is just this time turned out well.

Never forget the three spirits update.

glad you made out, if you got them during TI4 or the 1st batch of mail orders you would have made some serious $$$

Wok

glad you made out, if you got them during TI4 or the 1st batch of mail orders you would have made some serious $$$

I think I got them during the first batch after they were stocked online for the first time but it took a long time to get them by mail to Europe, then the price was really low (selling for 40 euros) so I have waited for a few more weeks so that the price got higher (selling for 60 euros). Now, I feel like it is risky to hope for more euros (the price might settle at 70-80 euros, but it could just go down again) so I just sell them and keep the nice T-shirts.

SamVimes

Holy shit these starladder groups, Na'Vi lucked out into the only situation in which they have good odds of making top 2 and secret must be pretty happy too right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom