• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
So per reddit it seems possible that Arrow's manager may have intimidated DDZ and Lance into trying to cover up their match fixing; Link

Hard to tell who's telling the truth at this point. Whole thing is just sad.

Raytow

I started watching the game since people here were saying kuroky is so good

and all he does is feed
He did an awesome play at the beginning, and yeah he just started feeding after that. Secret also got a T1 at 2:30 mins, have no idea how they just threw the game so hard.

bbd23

TY TEAM SECRET FOR THE ITEMS
happytears.gif

Madouu

Shame about whiffing that RP, nothing hit him, his blink command just didn't go through. Scandal probably clicked too fast or something.

alright, that's gg

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
LP matches get absolutely destroyed with my Infoker build, its like an unclear* weapon. Appears I can't get more than 1.4K crit with invoker, its the ceiling (may be if I had Drow, Silk and Luna in the team, just may be I can get 1.8K)

manfestival

LP matches get absolutely destroyed with my Infoker build, its like an unclear* weapon. Appears I can't get more than 1.4K crit with invoker, its the ceiling (may be if I had Drow, Silk and Luna in the team, just may be I can get 1.8K)

I would say good job but you said it was LP AND you censored names out. Shame on you.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

infoker, the unclear* weapon

i like it

Big Dog

Why would you sensor the other people's names out? Your own name isn't even in the list though you claim to be the Invoker. Why not just register your steam account on there so all of your stats are tracked from now on?

I'm gonna have to assume you know one or both of the guys on radiant whose names are blurred. Otherwise you took the time to look up the match id...

Been trying to pick up Spectre lately. Any tips with how to lvl/itemization progression with her (when to go vanguard or diffusal or yasha or radiance etc...)? I tried the Slahser build and while urn sounds great in theory, it didn't work well for me in practice (seemed like vanguard and its buildup gave me more sustain than urn did despite urn being a lot cheaper). As for builds, I've going 3 into spectral dagger ,1 into desolate and dispersion and then maxing desolate-> dispersion while taking ulti at the usual levels.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
I would say good job but you said it was LP AND you censored names out. Shame on you.

I wasn't in LP in that game, it was one of my friends. And I won't lie, I probably am one of the most reported players in Dota 2.

Why would you sensor the other people's names out? Your own name isn't even in the list though you claim to be the Invoker. Why not just register your steam account on there so all of your stats are tracked from now on?

I always sensor out other people's name, always..in any game's screen shot (habit of mine).

Ultimatum

Banned
Been trying to pick up Spectre lately. Any tips with how to lvl/itemization progression with her (when to go vanguard or diffusal or yasha or radiance etc...)? I tried the Slahser build and while urn sounds great in theory, it didn't work well for me in practice (seemed like vanguard and its buildup gave me more sustain than urn did despite urn being a lot cheaper). As for builds, I've going 3 into spectral dagger ,1 into desolate and dispersion and then maxing desolate-> dispersion while taking ulti at the usual levels.

I hate vanguard on spectre in 99.9% of games, but casual vit booster is alright (build into heart after radiance manta)

inkls

smooth inkls
Luna > Philippe

?

I'm asking because its uncanny how his profile pic is similar to an old high school acquaintance.

Or did the wording made it look like flirting? I have no idea tbh the whole dating, giving clues, flirting stuff goes over my head. If so, sorry for giving that impression, not into guys.

If it was a joke, sorry about that too. I'm on my meds today so I might be having trouble spotting that stuff.

ksan

pretty much treads/phase->bracer->radi->preferably manta, sometimes heart or some shit though
skillwise, max both desolate and dagger asap unless you're dying 24/9, with desolate preferably first (ulti obv when u can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom