• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hit level 6 and you're still "a liability", you're playing the hero wrong.
I think this is what Khaos_Knight (I wonder how he feels about Chaos Knight) is thinking. I think Drow is a very useful hero (much like every hero in the game) and Gust is a really good silence (although a friend of mine hates it for some reason and wants her old AoE silence back).

Madouu

Had a Demon Edge on me, bought 2 javelins, called the courier to deliver them and had it pick up a Sacred Relic on the way.

Sacred Relic was for my Abyssal Blade.

Turns out even if the items on the courier are in order of Javelin-Javelin-Relic, creating a Divine Rapier takes precedence.

So I ended up with a DR, and a Javelin.

There are a few things that need to be improved in courier interactions, simple quality of life improvements that would go a long way in making these silly accidents not happen but that doesn't seem to be a priority.

I still find it stupid that if you have the courier bring you an item and then put one of yours on it during its flight, it will give it back instead of giving you the item you ferried.

Welp TB woods still works. my man is fine.
blush.gif

81rTr41.png

shira

DK is back. I think that TOM said there was a rumor that DK.Black is
burning.

There are a few things that need to be improved in courier interactions, simple quality of life improvements that would go a long way in making these silly accidents not happen but that doesn't seem to be a priority.

I still find it stupid that if you have the courier bring you an item and then put one of yours on it during its flight, it will give it back instead of giving you the item you ferried.

I don't like how the courier doesn't actually touch the hero. If a melee hero is trying to run after a hero or a courier, the courier can easily deliver the item and run away.

Welp TB woods still works. my man is fine.
Unless Icefrog takes out the nerf rapier he's going to be OP for a while. First ban, erytime

TUSR

Banned

I even organized the items so that they would be delivered in the order of which I wanted the items crafted, I had no idea that DR would take precedence when the Relic was in the 3rd courier slot.

Baffling.

There is another problem with the courier and queuing up movements for it, I forget exactly what it was but its easy to recreate.

shira

Shira: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ XYCLOPZ PAY INTERNET ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Dat Starladder sabotage

I think this is what Khaos_Knight (I wonder how he feels about Chaos Knight) is thinking. I think Drow is a very useful hero (much like every hero in the game) and Gust is a really good silence (although a friend of mine hates it for some reason and wants her old AoE silence back).

I'll pray for your friend. Gust is the best shit ever.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
XYCLOPZ IS GIVING OUT TIPS FOR SPOTTING LADYBOYS IN THAILAND

manfestival

I will be honest, I have never heard xyclopz before. However, I now understand the hype and I am almost depressed thinking that I have missed so many of his castings

shira

This morning at 5:30am local time, bOne7 woke up with extreme pain in his lower right back and asked to be seen by medical professionals. He was diagnosed with kidney stones and was recommended by the doctors to not participate in the tournament. He has no life threatening conditions, but he is being sent back home for his well being. Starladder was messaged with our immediate concern about his health and together it was decided that our matches be postponed till tomorrow as we are currently looking for a stand-in. I want to thank Starladder for being understanding with the situation and providing assistance by sending a translator to a hospital with bOne7 to make sure he received proper treatment. We hope he gets better soon and see him back as soon as possible.

Shit Bone7 out with kidney stones

Falk

that puzzling face
Hahahah wow, I'm catching up in the aftermath of the whole Arrow debacle. This Jaren guy sure is a character.

In my time SEA was full of asshats like him, so it's nothing new and he's simply continuing a proud and noble tradition

edit: the link again, for reference

Indignate

Just had the worst teammates I've ever ran into.

Every slur under the sun and some very elaborate metaphors and even a couple of death threats.

It was amazing and I'm not playing this game for like 2 weeks.

I mean, I'll play tomorrow but like hot damn these dudes were hardcore.

So guys.. what if you have Clinkz for your AHC and your normal gameplay style doesn't align with Clinkz at all.

Are there any valid builds besides Orchid>roaming ganker on him? Teamfights I just feel like I'm standing there. Using my Q on one target and then turning into a ranged creep.

inkls

So guys.. what if you have Clinkz for your AHC and your normal gameplay style doesn't align with Clinkz at all.

Are there any valid builds besides Orchid>roaming ganker on him? Teamfights I just feel like I'm standing there. Using my Q on one target and then turning into a ranged creep.

melting towers is good too.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
did the changes in the patch completely ruin natures prophet????? I have been winning with him lately but is it because hes popular or hes just not as effective anymore? http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/natures-prophet that 41-42% win ratio is worrisome

Hero pub winrates really don't mean that much (to an extent). Pretty sure morphling had 40-43% win when he was crazy OP during TI3.

Heroes with a high skill ceiling and low skill floor are at the bottom of winrates (wisp, QoP, furion admittedly, Invoker, etc...). Heroes with high skill floors sit at the top (wraith king, spectre, omni, etc)... Most heroes have a high skill ceiling in dota, but it's how well they do with minimal input, at the lowest levels of play (i.e. their skill floor), that usually determines their pub winrate. That's all it really shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom