• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

I don't like Shadow blade on Kka. It get useless fast, after ur first daedalus a second crit is more damage than any bonus from SB. And it cost too much mana anyway. Blink on the other hand is always good even in late and super-late situations. And Shadowblade don't accellerate farm at all either, whereas a first item bfury allow you to farm jungle way faster and indefinitely thanks to the sustain.
With SB you'll be stuck on shit items for much longer than you should. Mass damage + blink is the only legit lategame kka anyway, instantly clear waves and siege with 0 risk.

Razzer

I don't like Shadow blade on Kka. It get useless fast, after ur first daedalus a second crit is more damage than any bonus from SB. And it cost too much mana anyway. Blink on the other hand is always good even in late and super-late situations. And Shadowblade don't accellerate farm at all either, whereas a first item bfury allow you to farm jungle way faster and indefinitely thanks to the sustain.
With SB you'll be stuck on shit items for much longer than you should. Mass damage + blink is the only legit lategame kka anyway, instantly clear waves and siege with 0 risk.

How many heroes do you have left to spam master anyway?

Acinixys

So yeah Necro nerfs when?

Stopping buyback is a pretty stupid mechanic

Maybe saying cant BB for the first 20 secs after ulti would be more fair

But completely deleting a hero from the game for 2 minutes is no fun and destroys the tension

Also here are sexy pictues from reddit that people are crying about bcz apparently its traced or some shit

4aCWJLg.jpg

inkls

But completely deleting a hero from the game for 2 minutes is no fun and destroys the tension

Considering it only stops buyback with aghs I'd say its fine. 175/350/500 mana cost ain't cheap also. Shadow Demon, Omniknight, TA, WK don't care about the ult. Not to mention its magic dmg so pipe/mr ez counter.

Also here are sexy pictues from reddit that people are crying about bcz apparently its traced or some shit

traced?

FACE

Banned
Considering it only stops buyback with aghs I'd say its fine. 175/350/500 mana cost ain't cheap also. Shadow Demon, Omniknight, TA, WK don't care about the ult. Not to mention its magic dmg so pipe/mr ez counter.

traced?

You forgot Dazzle.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I've lost all three games with Ember Spirit so far but my god is he so much fun.

manfestival

"If you don't like it then go back to league"

Hylian7

I liked old headshot Sniper better :(
Yeah, same. I'm still not sure why that change was necessary as a "buff" to sniper. Stopping TPs with a right click was invaluable.

Maybe they should do something where when he procs a Headshot, he gets 50% faster attack speed for the next attack. I think what the frog was going for here was making it hard to get close to him, when all it does now is hinder people moving normally toward him, blink skills, leaps, hookshots, charges, etc, it does nothing against now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
After 40 games of Slark, I have concluded I am really bad at Slark. Though maybe part of the issue was I usually intsalocked him and got decently counter picked. Just going to grind my unranked mmr back up with Lion and Lich.

Also I hate when people wait till the last second to even highlight a hero. Got WK, Brood, and Chen picked, decide to draft Lion, and after picking ends the chen repicks to PA and a guy picks pudge, ruining our lanes. Pudge basically did nothing the entire game too.

In other news I'm about to be interviewed for a position I feel I have no shot at. On the bright side after asking some questions to another guy here for the interview from my school I think I'm more qualified then the other guy.

Yeah, same. I'm still not sure why that change was necessary as a "buff" to sniper. Stopping TPs with a right click was invaluable.

Maybe they should do something where when he procs a Headshot, he gets 50% faster attack speed for the next attack. I think what the frog was going for here was making it hard to get close to him, when all it does now is hinder people moving normally toward him, blink skills, leaps, hookshots, charges, etc, it does nothing against now.

It's stronger in lane I feel but it nowhere near as useful late game. :( Also makes insane attack speed builds less viable. Mask of Madness + Maelstrom was infuriating to play against.

What's the meta venge build? Seems like people aren't using it in aura comps anymore, so what's it's role? Just initiation and minus armor?

G.ZZZ

How many heroes do you have left to spam master anyway?

Too many. Also, tbh, i suck ass at axe. I had like 67% win ratio on 20 games on him 6.82b, then 33% wr on 20 games on 6.82c, despite no changes on the hero or how i built him. Except maybe the fact that i skipped early vanguard more, that may be one of the reasons.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I think techies are hilarious. They either suicide pointlessly over and over or go on rampages in all of my games so far and I personally don't care either way.

Best part is the other team's rage when they are unwilling to counterplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom