• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

stop giving secret tide u fucks
facepalm.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
hmm not that I know of. Although scythe of vyse makes you smaller, is that what you mean?

I should have clarified that I was talking about cosmetics.
Thx for the responses guys. Friend of mine made a half-serious joke that some cosmetics were p2w because it would make your character's hitbox smaller.

I have been an avid Call of Duty player since Modern Warfare. I thought the latest release would be enough to tear me away from Dota for at least a few weeks, but I'm already feeling the hats calling me back...

FACE

Banned
Can someone explain why they consider ET with Tide to be so good? I get their ults synergise well, but other than that I don't see anything killer.

ET Stomp(plus natural order on everyone) > Ravage > Earth Splitter = Ez teamfight

Big Dog

I just finished watching the Dota Cinema unboxing vid of the newest chest we got last week. At the end of the video Sunsfan hints that they may have a new video next week showing some stuff off which I am presuming may be the rest of the Ultimate Chest that they showed off a long time ago. I would love to see some more amazing ultimates from them on the workshop and hopefully in the game.

Razzer

ET Stomp(plus natural order on everyone) > Ravage > Earth Splitter = Ez teamfight

So it really is just the wombo combo? I expected more than that, bearing in mind that they pick it every game. I mean, I've watched quite a bit of Secret recently and it's not even all that often they get the combo you describe.

So it really is just the wombo combo? I expected more than that, bearing in mind that they pick it every game. I mean, I've watched quite a bit of Secret recently and it's not even all that often they get the combo you describe.

ET also just adds a shitton to the teamfights even outside of those skills with natural order. I think the hero's pretty underrated, and secret is just making use of that.

Pratfall

Get natural order and anchor smash together in ability draft and you will devastate fools.

Vade

I have no idea who these Rock guys are, but whenever they show up on D2L it is always free money. Always bet on the Rock

It's almost unfortunate that the XMG CD tourny has such a huge prize pool. Basically guarantees that non-CM heroes will be permabanned.
except techies.

Pratfall

starting to fall out of love with this patch a bit. very hard to win without 3 cores since games tend to go so long and hard to win early since push strats got nerfed. I know I am probably wrong but it is the feeling I get.

Thinking I should just build midas on every hero.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Courier Model Updates

Prismatic Drake

The flying version of the Prismatic Drake has had it's eye corrected meaning it will now blink correctly in game instead of looking derpy.
Just in case I was developing the will to play Dota again they went and destroyed my unusual derpy dragon courier.
cry.gif

Madouu

This Pain/Complexity game... lol

Pain's team composition didn't make a lot of sense, I don't know what the nyx was supposed to do. They did a good job of zoning the axe out of the lane early on but he still got the same items as batrider in the same time frame even though he was 30 cs behind at like 6 minutes and batrider was stealing quite a few of his stacks.

Later on, Pain had to commit so much of their hero skills for one single kill that it let them very vulnerable to coL's counter initiation. Split pushing with lycan and birds was a no-no either because Axe kept jumping whoever got close to a tower. They really drafted themselves into a hole, painful game to watch.

FACE

Banned
Pain's team composition didn't make a lot of sense, I don't know what the nyx was supposed to do. They did a good job of zoning the axe out of the lane early on but he still got the same items as batrider in the same time frame even though he was 30 cs behind at like 6 minutes and batrider was stealing quite a few of his stacks.

Later on, Pain had to commit so much of their hero skills for one single kill that it let them very vulnerable to coL's counter initiation. Split pushing with lycan and birds was a no-no either because Axe kept jumping whoever got close to a tower. They really drafted themselves into a hole, painful game to watch.

That failed gank with Batrider as soon as he got his blink also didn't help.

Countdown to Google Fiber begins today. As soon as it's turned on in my building I'm good to go. I wonder if it'll have any effect on how Dota plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom