• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporak

Just got confirmation that the Mushi news is true. He will announce his own plans in the near future.
SLx19c3.gif

What the, RIP TI3 Orange.

Quesa

one thing I did learn from van's ES is putting your first point into roll could be worth it. Being 1-1-0 at lvl 2 is 260 dmg if you roll over boulder, and gives you the abilty to set up stuff easily with a lane partner.

Satch

Banned
i cant believe ive ignored visage for as long as i have

he's so good, how come we dont have a resident visage stan in here like we do for all the broken heroes in this shit game

(i love dota)

Hylian7

I think I'm on tilt tonight.

In other news I still don't understand how people enjoy playing Lycan. Most boring hero in the game to me, even in his super OP TI2 days.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

In other news I still don't understand how people enjoy playing Lycan. Most boring hero in the game to me, even in his super OP TI2 days.

You just gotta say "A wolf is at your door!", and laugh manically as you kill their entire base.

Quesa

I like his last-hitting animation and sound. Feel like I'm better at csing with him for that reason. Second, if people decide to middleschool at the mid T1s that's basically a free tower at my tier. Also for the honor of my house

Not enjoying Dark Seer at all

Just have no idea how to effectively use his abilities aside from the creep-pushing one

Whenever I see a chance to use the Ult, I get silenced or killed on the way. I could blink in, but I'd still die on the way out, or get silenced before forcing everyone into the wall. So it seems like the only way to do it properly is to hit a BKB, blink in, put the wall up, and then force everyone into it, and even then the reward for it doesn't seem that good tbh.

Not impressed by his attack speed, damage or HP either, and I'm not good enough at farming to build items to improve all of them significantly in the mid/late game :(

Razzer

Not enjoying Dark Seer at all

Just have no idea how to effectively use his abilities aside from the creep-pushing one

Whenever I see a chance to use the Ult, I get silenced or killed on the way. I could blink in, but I'd still die on the way out, or get silenced before forcing everyone into the wall. So it seems like the only way to do it properly is to hit a BKB, blink in, put the wall up, and then force everyone into it, and even then the reward for it doesn't seem that good tbh.

Not impressed by his attack speed, damage or HP either, and I'm not good enough at farming to build items to improve all of them significantly in the mid/late game :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYvYYgoiz1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFUa4bT6eeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6i6Lrx_rg

Just gotta be quick with that vac, and try to have a follow up stun.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The redemption slot is a brilliant marketing device BTS has come up, I wonder how long until another tournament copies the idea.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
Does anyone else ever feel uncomfortable playing a noncore role? When I'm supporting I don't feel that I can trust my teammates to efficiently farm.

Demoli

Does anyone else ever feel uncomfortable playing a noncore role? When I'm supporting I don't feel that I can trust my teammates to efficiently farm.

Not really, there are heroes for all positions if you don't trust your team mates. Skywrath and Earthshaker are supports that can change the outcome of a game even at later stages.

Jex

Garbage play from Secret. Every time I see S4 playing Ember and Kuroky playing Storm it's really underwhelming.

Nymerio

When I'm playing with friends I usually have to play support, though I'd love to play more of a core role, but whenever I'm not on support I have like zero space to farm :(

nilbog21

Banned
Anyone know where I can find arteezy's music playlist? The ones on spotify seem a bit outdated

Trying to find a few songs but the broadcasts are muted on his channel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom