• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it seemed like a good idea at the time to replace Kuro and Puppey.

Now they have goblak.

I'm not in the minority thinking that goblak is effectively washed up at this point, right? His drafts might be interesting, but they're not very good. And his play is nothing spectacular.

manfestival

I'm not in the minority thinking that goblak is effectively washed up at this point, right? His drafts might be interesting, but they're not very good. And his play is nothing spectacular.

I disagree with you entirely. He may not be as good as kky or puppey but hes not washed up.

shira

EWmof.gif
X-god
p0QHO.gif

спасибо хвост
7zPZFJ5.png

Madouu

you guys are slacking, I had to go to community threads page 2 to find the topic.

In other news, I really like this leviathan team, been watching them through the summit and they play pretty decently with some fun picks.

you guys are slacking, I had to go to community threads page 2 to find the topic.

In other news, I really like this leviathan team, been watching them through the summit and they play pretty decently with some fun picks.

they're solid

i only caught the end of the last game but they seemed to only win with a major throw from complexity there though

i dont usually like to use the term throw seriously as i think it doesnt give enough credit to the team that won to come back, but i think its pretty appropriate here complexity had it won

Jex

Just had a match go for 2 hours. We won, but it was a pyrrhic victory considering the amount of time we wasted.

Does anyone else ever feel uncomfortable playing a noncore role? When I'm supporting I don't feel that I can trust my teammates to efficiently farm.

DOTA creates trust issues. I never ever ever trust my teammates to even pick a support.

This right here...People that play support at my level play it like a timid carry. Steal farm and run away from fights.

If I have to pick support I try and pick one I can carry with. Like SWM or witch doctor or another high DPS non-core.

How do I get over this trust issue ;_;

omniknight_vert.jpg

For the Summit 2 vote? No one has come close to EE-Sama's Bathtub interview. Dendi Pudge? Seen that. Sing Sing shirtless? Are you even trying?

I hope C9 get there because NaVi is sucking hot asshole juice.

He is LITERAL trash

0/7 on the 1 position?

at 20 minutes?

Navi pls just kick his worthless ass

made me laugh
I told you guys after TI4 that he *had* to go. instead, they kicked people that didn't need to be kicked. Though I still feel like Puppey needed a change of scenery to get those bullshit drafts out of his system, KKY was never the problem. NaVi ownership's love affair with Xbox has all but sealed their irrelevancy for the foreseeable future.

And for some reason, Dendi feels compelled to stay attached at the hip to Xbox. That's some shit I will never understand. I was watching his stream yesterday and Dendi had the audacity to suggest that the reason Xbox does stupid shit sometimes is because he's being told to do so. No Dendi, he's not being told to do stupid shit. He's doing them all on his own. He could have gotten out while the gettin was good. Instead he gets to watch his own brand value diminished playing with objectively inferior euro teammates than Empire, VP, Secret, TT or C9 are playing with.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Am I just out of practice or is it REALLY hard to last hit with PA without Dagger? I could not do it for some reason.

She's not easy but not the most difficult either. Does take some practice. Can get good at anyone's last hitting with some work. My Zeus game went to a new level when I became proficient at last hitting with his shitty animation without using his Q.

Hylian7

She's not easy but not the most difficult either. Does take some practice. Can get good at anyone's last hitting with some work. My Zeus game went to a new level when I became proficient at last hitting with his shitty animation without using his Q.

I haven't played her in a very long time. Is quelling typical on her?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If your last hitting is good enough, you don't need it and it's a waste of 225g.

Quelling is for four things:

1) There's a Furion on the other team
2) You expect a really tough lane so you need to make every last hit count
3) You want to totally demolish mid at level 1
4) You're jungling on an auto-attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom