• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

How is that possible if you are getting heavily denied?

Also, how exactly are you supposed to automatically have a billion CS if you are stuck in a safe lane where you basically have to just stand in XP range.

I remember one of the worst CS games I had was where I was Terrorblade (a few patches so) against something like Timber + a stub or two with range. Basically I couldn't even approach the creep wave with Meta on, and had 15 CS 10 minutes in, then of course I get blamed for "no items"

I might have exaggerated on denied heavily, I meant sniper was doing an ok job early, but black had some pretty neat stuff like baiting sniper into autoattacking early so he could get the last hit while under tower.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1001704381

xanavi

So I have played Viper against this draft: Riki, Wind, Blood, Pudge and Venom. The Razor in my game told me I should have built Agha and BKB instead of Manta and Heart.

Manta isn't very useful against that team, especially compared to a BKB. Against cloud, shackleshot, pudge, veno and seeker's AOE you'd much rather have straight up immunity.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Fuck yeah hats. There should also be a Meepo set with some Central European Tournament, the Dota Cinima chest.

Also, I know the following sets will be added since the self made items were already hadned out, most will likely be for the Dota Cinima Chest. There should be the Keen Machine for Sniper, Steam Chopper for Timbersaw, War Machine for Clockwerk, Acidic Flytrap for Veno, and the Glacial Commander for Tusk, Gyrotechnics Set for Gyro, Berserker's Edge for Centaur, along with Angel and Demon and Grim Wolf couriers.

shira

Fuck yeah hats. There should also be a Meepo set with some Central European Tournament, the Dota Cinima chest.

Also, I know the following sets will be added since the self made items were already hadned out, most will likely be for the Dota Cinima Chest. There should be the Keen Machine for Sniper, Steam Chopper for Timbersaw, War Machine for Clockwerk, Acidic Flytrap for Veno, and the Glacial Commander for Tusk, Gyrotechnics Set for Gyro, Berserker's Edge for Centaur, along with Angel and Demon and Grim Wolf couriers.

Kunkka Viking Aracana
giphy.gif

bbd23

THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO DOLLARS.

Hylian7

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It would be nice to have some sort of info on the next update tho.

I think outside of the hats tonight, it should be next week, unless Valve just going to do a massive Christmas Patch.

Edit: This is unfounded, but the reddits has a guy saying Bulldog is out of Alliance now. Is this true?

Big Dog

I think outside of the hats tonight, it should be next week, unless Valve just going to do a massive Christmas Patch.

Yeah I'm not really going to bank on that. I will be happy with a worthwhile hat patch tonight and wait for my next one. I'm tired of shitty chests. But tonight, TONIGHT VALVE DELIVERS!!!

shira

I hope Universe goes 32-2 and release another Disney PS
30x9wYw.jpg

Three-two-two Solo?

Edit: This is unfounded, but the reddits has a guy saying Bulldog is out of Alliance now. Is this true?

That must be the most awkward teamhouse.

inkls

But you don't get them if you don't actually TP to them. I feel like that just sets you back from real items.

its a discount drums for half the price, why not get it instead of drums? Gives you str and mana regen as well as either a heal so a radiance rush can be easier or pure dmg to finish off a kill. Simple

Cassius

How does it pay itself back in any way? It generates no money, unless you're actually missing last hits, in which case there's clearly room for improvement!
If you are a melee carry it can help you push waves or clear camps faster. So yeah, it pays for itself.

shira

Throw-rethrow-throw-rethrow nobody wants to win

If you are a melee carry it can help you push waves or clear camps faster. So yeah, it pays for itself.

Early game you usually don't want to do that. Late game why would you buy a better item.

kvk1

Surely they don't think that was a genuine tactical pause.

These guys have been lagging like crazy in their games for the past week or so.

Cassius

Throw-rethrow-throw-rethrow nobody wants to win
Early game you usually don't want to do that. Late game why would you buy a better item.
You won't be six slotted by 25 minutes as an Anti-Mage. It's a good idea to hold on to it unless you need to make room for something like TP or a core item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom