• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a drop after about 50 games since the update. It was just a garbage Invoker set, but at least I made $0.75 selling it on the market.

Razzer

This is our last chance" said Dr Loda as he poured the bubbling mixture onto the dying creature. Nurse Akke watched on, trembling. "How is he" he asked. But Dr Loda just turned and shook his head. "It is over" he said "the rat is dead..."

Well played Twitch chat.

With respect, Sven was the only player on your team with any sense at all. With respect to the Troll (because he's a GAFer), I'll just say he made an awful mistake prioritizing the items he bought over BKB. BKB should have been his first major item purchase. Same goes for the Mirana. Damage items don't matter if you don't live long enough to use them. Against that much magic burst, you *must* buy BKB as your first major item. Second at the very latest. In a 60-minute game, your damage dealers didn't complete one between either of them. They should be embarrassed. You can't even expect another outcome to the game with this kinda silly shit happening.

Itemization loses more games than anything else. I've said it a million times, and this is one of the more clear examples of that truth.

I cussed myself out 1/2- 3/4 through match because of that very thing, too little too late :(....also cussed my team out for not telling me how dumb that was cause im usually the FIRST to start ranting and raving about bad item choices.

That was a horrible match breaking decision on my part and was only 1 in a long list of mistakes i saw on my part while watching replay

G.ZZZ

Shadowplay if you play on Full Screen mode or leave Aero on in Borderless Window. Otherwise DXTory.

I don't need to record dota but my screen, those and FRAPS only work with DX programs afaik.

I want to record Cockatrice games, which are like heartstone but they don't use dedicated graphics, they're just text and images.

FACE

Banned

Don't remind me
sad.gif

Falk

that puzzling face
I don't need to record dota but my screen, those and FRAPS only work with DX programs afaik.

I want to record Cockatrice games, which are like heartstone but they don't use dedicated graphics, they're just text and images.

Fraps has a "Monitor Aero desktop (DWM)" function that allows you to capture Windows. I use it all the time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
How are they even allowed to be called Alliance when less than half the team is actual Alliance.

The fuck

why

To prevent those sick smoked up courier ganks, I imagine.

edit: Umm...dust while smoked obviously. I didn't just completely forget what the subject of this post was or anything.

Mohasus

Navi is back holy shit TI5 champions.

Shadowplay records the desktop but I think you have to record the whole screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom