• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pa in my team built threads + mom + basher + mjolnir (wut)...
It was so terrible early game, but once he hit 16 it was pretty OP with so much attack speed.

shira

elfless_void.png

faceless_rex_arcana.png

oh my

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
OMG, they actually made concept art for my idea of Sexy Golden Hair. I doubt its just because of my post, but I love it.

shira

Product Update - Valve 2:16pm
* In ranked matches, the average MMR of each team is now shown during hero selection, and the top MMR on each team is shown next to that player’s hero portrait.
epeen_zps4e55e097.jpg

EPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Conceptor

TUSR there's more people in the IHL guild than GAF? You heathens need to amend that.

can i get invites to the guild and group thx tusr

Product Update - Valve 2:16pm
* In ranked matches, the average MMR of each team is now shown during hero selection, and the top MMR on each team is shown next to that player’s hero portrait.
epeen_zps4e55e097.jpg

EPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Dude now I can sometimes claim mid and tell everyone to fuck themselves

Satch

Banned

valve is so dumb about shit like this

why did they leave it up to a community vote with all 100+ of the heroes in the pot (except shadow fiend) if they know that heroes like Viper, Zeus, and Slardar need remodels. it would be a shock to me if any of those three ever won a vote.

if that vote was done today, either Axe, Troll, or Juggernaut would likely win. FV was at his most cancerous around the time of that vote, so i dont doubt for a second that it was what contributed most to the win. how come they dont understand this.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

why did they leave it up to a community vote with all 100+ of the heroes in the pot (except shadow fiend) if they know that heroes like Viper, Zeus, and Slardar need remodels. it would be a shock to me if any of those three ever won a vote.

if that vote was done today, either Axe, Troll, or Juggernaut would likely win. FV was at his most cancerous around the time of that vote, so i dont doubt for a second that it was what contributed most to the win. how come they dont understand this.

Yep. It was a really stupid vote.

Pratfall

the hope is that valve learned some lessons from this. i cant imagine it was much fun to do this remodel or the spectre voice pack

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Heh, the game now tells you who has the highest MMR on the enemy team. I wonder how many people will be able to exploit that. You can even make an educated guess of who the lowest MMR is now, since usually a large disparity between average and highest is due to parties.

http://i.imgur.com/3ddswrW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom