• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

the TI qualifiers are going to be great, only 3 teams (5 if you want to stretch it) deserve a direct invite, there's no one decent in North America besides Tinker and who knows which of Cloud 9, Alliance, NaVi, PR, HR, Asus Polar, NiP, Empire or 4ASC will happen to be better that day

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the TI qualifiers are going to be great, only 3 teams (5 if you want to stretch it) deserve a direct invite, there's no one decent in North America besides Tinker and who knows which of Cloud 9, Alliance, NaVi, PR, HR, Asus Polar, NiP, Empire or 4ASC will happen to be better that day

...EG?

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine

3 being EG, Secret, Vici?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yeah, old Purge videos still hold up. Minus the math, which has slightly changed over time with the patches.

I know Toe was asking about a guide on roaming/ganking the other day, and this one is pretty good:

http://youtu.be/F3hPXsqkcgE
cool thanks for this

and man, VS used to look cool before they waifu'd her up to keep nerds happy

KKNEhZI.png

eg will receive a direct invite, he is talking about the qualifiers

oh, i misunderstood that post

I agree with this comment

Making team of known players just to get into TI is bullshit

You didnt mention LMFAO HO HO HA HA SHRAPNEL Sniper, aka the most annoying hero currently in the game

Yeah I forgot abouthim... he's also always there.
I don't mind him so much yet because he used to be a rare pick, but he gets picked a loooot:p

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Because their team houses have won TI in the past.

At a certain point they have to drop that qualifier. It was always dumb but it really makes no sense now. The Dota competitive scene is so unstable that the fact that a team previously won a specific tournament is damn near meaningless when it comes to their performance in the next iteration of that tournament.

Man, I enjoy playing with low MMR (like mid to high 2k-ish) friends way more than playing on my level or above (4.2k+). I suppose I just enjoy being the best on my team.

domstah

Translation: I like stomping scrubs

Around TI I like to play on my smurf account which has around DOTA 8+ games on it, and guide my team to victory.

My hope is that my superior 1.5k MMR skillz will help show them how wonderful DOTA can be ... but in reality, I'm probably just stomping the noobs on the other team.

Big Dog

The first VS set with the changeable wings is the best. Everything else is shit.
It's a shame they removed the particles that came with that set. A venge arcana next would actually make sense for valve. She is a popular support and has some cool stuff for them to work with.

Chris R

It's a shame they removed the particles that came with that set. A venge arcana next would actually make sense for valve. She is a popular support and has some cool stuff for them to work with.

Venge and Skywrath arcana at the same time with an event.

Boom

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Where is that Kunnka Arcana? Do they want to do something fancy with the Boat that they need Source 2 particles for, or did they scrap it?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Oh look another 70 min+ competitive sniper game. What a stupid hero. Don't mind me, just annihilating anything that comes near my base while sitting at my t4's. Went from 15-25 min TI4 deathball to 70-330 minute Medusa/Sniper eternal turtle.

Acinixys

Oh look another 70 min+ competitive sniper game. What a stupid hero. Don't mind me, just annihilating anything that comes near my base while sitting at my t4's. Went from 15-25 min TI4 deathball to 70-330 minute Medusa/Sniper eternal turtle.

ResidentSleeper

Such a boring game. Wipe into farm in wipe in farm

Trickster

How on earth can I stop my mic from being activated in Dota?

I have removed the hotkey for voice chat, but the mic still activated everytime I use my push to talk key for mumble???

Only solution so far has been to just lower the voice volume to 0, but that doesn't seem like a very good solution as it's annoying to see the voice icon appear everytime I say something on mumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom