• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you manage to get both bounties it's either that your lineup is much stronger, at least in lane, or that the other team are complete morons, so yeah if your team gets both you probably have a good 60% to win imo, if not 65-70.

M.D

LD is the best mixture of hype and knowing what you're talking about

Plus who can top legendary quotes such as

SYLAR TO FALL
LIQUID ARE DOING IT
THEY'RE ALL DEAD
WOW

LD is the best mixture of hype and knowing what you're talking about

Plus who can top legendary quotes such as

SYLAR TO FALL
LIQUID ARE DOING IT
THEY'RE ALL DEAD
WOW

THE REFRACTION OH MY GOD
PUPPEY MAKING THINGS HAPPEN LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER. FERRARI HAS THE PHASE SHIFT HE HAS TO USE SOON HE WILL ! WOAAAAAAAAOW !

Then you have sniffboy, chinese penis lover, and kotl "epic soundboard memes" guy

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Wait, aprils tickets have seemingly arrived. So no ticket for IHL?

Dunno, submitted everything a couple weeks back and haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection email. Technically we do have one week of preseason, so it's not the end of the world if they add it after april 15, although I did submit before their march 30th cutoff (they won't be adding any tickets between march 30th and april 15th I believe)...

The only thing that I could see tripping up the league submission is that I listed our neogaf ihl thread as the official website (because it is). I made sure to get permission from evilore first, so hopefully that isn't an issue.

I never get the caster hate one way or another.. they're all kind of bad.

Each in their own unique way.

Although syn/sunsfan is my favorite.. just because they can bullshit with each other and it doesn't feel forced.

Although syn/sunsfan is my favorite.. just because they can bullshit with each other and it doesn't feel forced.

Yeh, there hasn't been an "Artosis" equivalent in Dota 2 for me yet. I mean I don't know how Artosis is doing nowadays, but for the first couple years in Sc2 he had genuine passion, knowledge about the scene as well as the game, put in a lot of effort and had good humor to boot. It's unfortunate that he was often paired with Tasteless who had none of that attributes apart from the humor perhaps.

Dunno, submitted everything a couple weeks back and haven't gotten an acceptance or rejection email. Technically we do have one week of preseason, so it's not the end of the world if they add it after april 15, although I did submit before their march 30th cutoff (they won't be adding any tickets between march 30th and april 15th I believe)...

They have been adding tickets for the last past 6 patches in this month alone.
At this rate there will be maybe 2 patches before April 15th.

Yeh, there hasn't been an "Artosis" equivalent in Dota 2 for me yet. I mean I don't know how Artosis is doing nowadays, but for the first couple years in Sc2 he had genuine passion, knowledge about the scene as well as the game, put in a lot of effort and had good humor to boot. It's unfortunate that he was often paired with Tasteless who had none of that attributes apart from the humor perhaps.
tasteless used to be good

he had all those qualities as well

he just got burnt out or bored i dunno

i blame sc2 sucking

Pratfall

sometimes i try to watch sc2 and I see a bunch of colossi and stalkers and zealots fighting a big ball of marines marauders, medvacs and vikings and I fall asleep.

M.D

I don't really hate any caster but zyori is getting on my nerves lately with his fake hype casting.. never get hyped when I listen to him

Tobi is fine but after hearing him say Teamarino Tinkerino every single time when casting them I wanted to punch him in the throat

sunsfan is absolutely awful. his fucking grunts whenever something happens, he can only do that
synderen is good, should talk a bit less sometimes though and get to the point
best caster is odpixel now
His accent gets annoying very quickly, cast is ok

52club

Played back to back matches as a solo q, one was a 53-7 and the next one was 33-9. Neither was even that close, it seems something strange with match making to combat smurfing accounts where new players are being elevated way too fast.

Even though I was on the winning side of both these games neither was very fun. I'm hoping the ihl will provide more equal competition.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit, it's like that Dotabuff personality test is in my regular stack...

aiEAK8n.png

H3xum

Best casters are:

2GD crew
Godz/LD/Merlini
Pro players

in that order. Everyone else is varying levels of "eh".

Synderen is the best caster. Knowledgeable and impartial, always looking on the bright side of things even when people do something questionable..."well that item will work if....", "well that would have worked if...."

2GD crew play favorites hard. You can tell who they want to win

Synderen is the best caster. Knowledgeable and impartial, always looking on the bright side of things even when people do something questionable..."well that item will work if....", "well that would have worked if...."

actually yes, I knew I was forgetting someone. Synderen is #2 above BTS for me.

And I don't mind a caster playing favourites. I just care about insight and the enjoyable-ness of the casting. They do that better than anyone.

Agree about SynderyN. Easily the best caster of the bunch. He could cast every game and I'd be a happy man. He works well with anyone, it seems.

Artanisix

Zyori has improved dramatically from when he first started. While I don't prefer him, I don't mind him either.

...unlike Blaze, who is complete shit at casting since forever.

ksan

well, you gotta learn how to look at the bright side of things when your invoker gets 13 cs in 10 mins mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom