• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hzGfm7o.png

Best wizard americas get at me

How long do I have to retrieve items from season 2? No idea where to store some of the stuff since inventory was already limited.

Acinixys

The only thing I was out of date on was the hotels being booked which probably happened after the teams pulled out due to poor travel stipend and they needed to ensure that no one else did.

MLG broke rule one and put the decision in the hands of the teams again instead of making their own decision as an admin.

Also if they knew a week ago that Not Today had poor flights you would book your own and take it out of their prize pool or take the cost as a hit.

n2lv0oq.gif

brew is really enjoyable to play, I don't understand why he's one of the least popular characters

the "micro" skill threshold is laughably tiny and he's useful in all lanes and at all stages of the game

plus, you can tell your team you're supporting and if one or more of the carries is a disaster you can kind of make up for it

...he just needs a minibash and he'd be perf

brew is really enjoyable to play, I don't understand why he's one of the least popular characters

the "micro" skill threshold is laughably tiny and he's useful in all lanes and at all stages of the game

plus, you can tell your team you're supporting and if one or more of the carries is a disaster you can kind of make up for it

For me it's spectre (outside of the support piece you mentioned). I have a great winrate and feel she is easy to play. I'm not an oustanding farmer but can get items quick with her in most matches. I guess certain hero's just click with some people and not with others.

You can even have other carries on the team and if they take off quicker just use haunt to gank and help secure them kills. You can get a ton of assists and still get your items while doing this.

yeah i'm trash at micro but his micro is a joke, strong hero
if only people weren't stupid and made blink. but nah, better get drums vlads SnY and other garbage lmao

Shinypogs

Game 5 go !
LaNm vs MMY , my heart cannot decide :(
I really really wish those two had stayed on the same team, they were so amazing together.

I mean it's a free fucking battlefury but people still go for points in stats instead of it
I think they should make greater cleave togglable. Like other "pushing" abilities, ie wraith king's aura and the likes.

spk

MLG.tv isn't loading for me. Anyone else having issues?

-

oh i see its any adblock causes issues again even though it was working earlier

Empire are clowning around real hard, ganking that axe in melee range with the whole creep wave around ? eh

*cough* casual yasha into skadi bfly dusa *cough*

edit : damn, gleb showing who's boss

kionedrik

Fuck Troll and fuck anyone that plays him!

The hero is beyond retarded. All he needs is lv11 ult and SnY to fight. A nerf-hammer is not enough, I want a nerf-nuke.

What's the consensus on Diablo 3? I heard a lot of complaints when it first came out but IIRC it got fixed or something.

Sorry for off-topic but I know a bunch of people here play it.

Quesa

What's the consensus on Diablo 3? I heard a lot of complaints when it first came out but IIRC it got fixed or something.

Sorry for off-topic but I know a bunch of people here play it.

It caused nerve issues in my palm 0/10

YO WTF IS THIS GODLY MAGIC>?!?!?!?!?!

An API for it too!? Oh man... it's app building time!

feature request: audio only mode that doesn't close when phone is locked so I can listen to it on the go

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Nasal goo has to be one of the best sound effects in this game
Also why the fuck is this BB keeping it lv 2 ? It does -2 armor at lv 3

I really don't know. Maybe some sort of mind games? When he does level it, it'll be a lot better. Or he could have just over looked how it scales, the 4th point sort of sucks.

DrPizza

Banned
What a throw by Not Today.

I'm liking Nahaz on the panel. Does anyone know his backstory? Why is some old professor dude into Dota?

I wish Tobi would just go and cast CS:GO or some other game that I don't give a damn about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom