• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Buying a refresher so you can use your BKB and Abyssal Blade again in fifteen seconds?

This seems like such a stereotypically Korean sort of build order, lol. Not flashy and entirely effective.

Buying a refresher so you can use your BKB and Abyssal Blade again in fifteen seconds?

This seems like such a stereotypically Korean sort of build order, lol. Not flashy and entirely effective.

Well refresher is the most typical 7th slot item
See naga games

shira

EG straight to finals. What kind of bullshit is this?
pup.gif

pompidu

Having 3 reports is not enough, I could give this shit away all day. I wish I could block people so can never play with them again.

I wonder what old hero people are most interested in playing when custom maps come around. There's Dark Terminator and Gambler and Death Ward Riki and 27 spell Invoker but there's quite a few other interesting old heroes.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
march disruptor when sumail tries to escape from fights

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that's some nice distance you moved away
it would be a shame if something happened to it

shut down that ss

impact, icon.

TUSR

Banned
Now that the nerves are off, can't wait to watch tomorrows games.

Tomorrows games (PST/EST):
  • Team Eurocleave vs. Team Cobra Kai Sun. @ 11AM/2PM
  • Team Doki_Lemi vs. Team It is all Ogre Sun. @ 12PM/3PM
  • Team Tobe vs. Team Dreams-Visions Sun. @ 1PM/4PM
  • Team Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. @ 2PM/5PM
  • Team Audrey vs. Team B R U L E ' S E U L S Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
  • Team The Ginyu Force 5 vs. Team GAF Titans Sun. @ 5PM/8PM

Tobe get a team name and PM an Admin.

Madouu

gg guys, both games were fun and I'm happy to prove SteveWinwood wrong once again
highfive.gif

If anyone who has watched the games has any input, looking mainly for criticisms regarding our team play and draft, it will be very appreciated. I've already got some interesting remarks about the draft from inkls and pillow, so I thank them for that.

Also, I'm sorry Normalfish

gg guys, both games were fun and I'm happy to prove SteveWinwood wrong once again
highfive.gif

If anyone who has watched the games has any input, looking mainly for criticisms regarding our team play and draft, it will be very appreciated. I've already got some interesting remarks about the draft from inkls and pillow, so I thank them for that.

Also, I'm sorry Normalfish

I had it coming. I forgive you.

shira

Team Eurocleave vs. Team Cobra Kai Sun. @ 11AM/2PM
t1428861600z4.png

Team Doki_Lemi vs. Team It is all Ogre Sun. @ 12PM/3PM
t1428865200z4.png

Team Tobe vs. Team Dreams-Visions Sun. @ 1PM/4PM
t1428868800z4.png

Team Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. @ 2PM/5PM
t1428872400z4.png

Team Audrey vs. Team B R U L E ' S E U L S Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
t1428883200z4.png

Team The Ginyu Force 5 vs. Team GAF Titans Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
t1428883200z4.png

docbon

Im giving him until midnight PST.

I have been contracted to create a logo and team name for Tobe's group.

The team name will be Pudge Hooks from Peru, and the logo can be seen below:

TAdasSu.png

This may or may not be a lie, but it's my hope that you won't be able to verify this by the deadline.

Mohasus

Gaf, what happened that people don't like to push anymore?

A few times in the last days, my team kills 3-5 enemy heroes and then go back to farm the jungle or whatever. I took a t3 tower and melee barracks alone and if they my team were there, the ranged barracks would be destroyed too.

The other day, we won a team fight at t2 killing 3 guys and losing none. Then they went back and I'm like "why?".

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Gaf, what happened that people don't like to push anymore?

A few times in the last days, my team kills 3-5 enemy heroes and then go back to farm the jungle or whatever. I took a t3 tower and melee barracks alone and if they my team were there, the ranged barracks would be destroyed too.
Sounds optimal then to me.
Just ping out, people usually just check their HP / add items to quickbuy or something. Usually a ping and a word will get them hitting stuff, pretty common.

Satch

Banned
today i told my teammates that we needed to splitpush and got "youre retarded, you dont split push in pubs"

i couldnt believe my eyes

TUSR

Banned
I have been contracted to create a logo and team name for Tobe's group.

The team name will be Pudge Hooks from Peru, and the logo can be seen below:

TAdasSu.png

This may or may not be a lie, but it's my hope that you won't be able to verify this by the deadline.

What will be done, needs to be done.

Acinixys

If that means having BTS trash for tournaments no thanks. tobi is top tier

Shug, I realize that you have taken over Thackers position as #1 flamer in this thread, but how you can say BTS are bad?

Apart from one or two super boring and uninspired casters all of BTS are fairly good

Even Zyori, who use to make me mute games, has improved to a point where I can listen to his casts.

Tobi on the other hand is still the same shouty, i scream all game at nothing noob who hasnt tried to improve his casts at all

TUSR

Banned
Found the best logo and name for your team Tobe.

Its definitely anime, and it definitely needs to be selectively cropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom