• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Found the best logo and name for your team Tobe.

Its definitely anime, and it definitely needs to be selectively cropped.

XyGUU8n.jpg

NBtoaster

I've been enjoying playing offlane stunner morphling. It's risky because you totally concede farm to their carry and just try to get levels, but as long as your team has mid-game fighting ability you can easily make kills happen with your 2000 range, 10 sec cd, 4.25 sec stun.

Any of you guys had massive input lag on non-movement actions before?

Just had to play 20 minutes of Mirana with at least a 1-second delay between me pressing something, and it happening, aside from movement which was fine.

Mirana is boss

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If anyone who has watched the games has any input, looking mainly for criticisms regarding our team play and draft, it will be very appreciated. I've already got some interesting remarks about the draft from inkls and pillow, so I thank them for that.

shade.

shira

Team Eurocleave vs. Team Cobra Kai Sun. @ 11AM/2PM
t1428861600z4.png

Team Doki_Lemi vs. Team It is all Ogre Sun. @ 12PM/3PM
t1428865200z4.png

Team Tobe vs. Team Dreams-Visions Sun. @ 1PM/4PM
t1428868800z4.png

Team Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls vs. Team 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. @ 2PM/5PM
t1428872400z4.png

Team Audrey vs. Team B R U L E ' S E U L S Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
t1428883200z4.png

Team The Ginyu Force 5 vs. Team GAF Titans Sun. @ 5PM/8PM
t1428883200z4.png
Time to pwn

M.D

you know, considering how common wisp tiny is these days and how many teams are running it, there's still no one who does it as good as fnatic used to

rip fnatic you will always be in my heart
QBnaa0o.png

shira

you know, considering how common wisp tiny is these days and how many teams are running it, there's still no one who does it as good as fnatic used to

rip fnatic you will always be in my heart
QBnaa0o.png

They showed their true colors pre-TI4 and again with C9

Shinypogs

Loda's one of the few players that I've seen have succes with LC. Probably has something to do with them getting it safelane and actually drafting around it.

He's weird like that, I remember him playing a lot of PA and Juggernaut* long before they were buffed and became popular again and doing decently with them. I think as long as Loda has a team he can count on he can make a lot of unconventional picks and placements work.

* I still remember a game ages ago where the enemy team ( I think it was Na'Vi) all bought ghost scepters so they could instant cancel Omnislash back when that worked.

I also remember Alliance playing a Riki-Wisp game a long time ago which was the first time I saw a pro team use Riki. I've only seen Loda use Riki a few times since though which is sad because he's certainly interesting to be seen played by someone skilled.

M.D

They showed their true colors pre-TI4 and again with C9

i really don't think we fully know what went on behind the scenes pre-TI4 even with all the details being put out
era said he still talks to fly and h4nn1 and he wished them luck saying he hoped to see them on lan when they were at meepwn'd

Acinixys

Sumail Storm Spirit is the most disgustingly OP bullshit ive seen in 3 years of watching pro Dota

Gets a triple kill top lane with a regen rune, TPs bot and zips from his T1 to enemy T1 and kills another hero for an ultra kill

Who said that? Also, that sucks. Last year's EU hub was something special.

pTZAcQ2.jpg

shira

Sumail Storm Spirit is the most disgustingly OP bullshit ive seen in 3 years of watching pro Dota

Gets a triple kill top lane with a regen rune, TPs bot and zips from his T1 to enemy T1 and kills another hero for an ultra kill

regeneration.gif
Rune changed to Elixir Rune - instant 500 hp and 500 mp

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
game is over unless EG throw to hell and back. no way they can come back from feeding 8 kills to sumail SS in under 20 minutes

Acinixys

Im glad Aui got kicked from C9. EG as a team lets him show his talent

rofl Tobis jacket with all those pins looks terrible

Also Soe with short hair = :3

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Lysander is so fucking bad. He's like Asian Zyori.

Tieske

Neo Member
you dont want nahaz in casts, he's really not good at it

he is however probably the best statsman kinda guy right now IMO so his current spot is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom