• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

No offense, but once you start dreaming of dota it's a sign that you need to get out more.

nerdss.gif

shira

The team chat is really cool

TI5 team chats pls volvo

http://zippy.gfycat.com/CapitalGlumBluetickcoonhound.webm

Why is Twitch chat spamming Bugatti.. I don't understand :(

Someone please explain

It originated from a Ferrari430 game and some guys one-upping Ferrari brand with the copypasta:

HEY <Losing Team> FAN<Sexual Prefference>! <Emotes> <Insults> <Emotes> TY FOR YOUR <Expensive Vehicle> <Emotes>

You spam this when you are winning a lot of $$ on a 322 or high risk dota2lounge bet.

Does anyone know what the gold dot that is currently above PL's portrait at the top of the screen is? Yesterday I thought it was for whomever had the aegis but that obviously isn't the case now.

It's Aegis, they are just lazy

JambiBum

Does anyone know what the gold dot that is currently above PL's portrait at the top of the screen is? Yesterday I thought it was for whomever had the aegis but that obviously isn't the case now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

i don't see a gold dot? are you watching on the stream or in game?

Hylian7

March looks broken
cBj1LTf.png
You all said he was gone.

On another note, this has been in the game forever, but why does do the robots in March sometimes get sucked up by random spots near the edge of the map. I know one spot notorious for this is south of radiant bot T2. Some spots in those trees, if you march toward the lane, all of your robots never show up. I'm pretty sure I have even seen this marching the other way too.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
New rule for deciding pick/sides (since there was no written rule lol):
A coin flip by the admin hosting the game will decide which captain gets their pick of choice/side. Next game will simply be the reverse of pick/side. If you had first pick game 1, you will have second pick game 2. If you were radiant game 1, you will be dire game 2.

Acinixys

The way Tobi pronounces Drow makes me rage so much

He says it like DUH-ROW

DUH-ROW
DUH-ROW
DUH-ROW

Its too late for me to have to deal with this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom