• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamo

http://zippy.gfycat.com/CapitalGlumBluetickcoonhound.webm

It originated from a Ferrari430 game and some guys one-upping Ferrari brand with the copypasta:

HEY <Losing Team> FAN<Sexual Prefference>! <Emotes> <Insults> <Emotes> TY FOR YOUR <Expensive Vehicle> <Emotes>

You spam this when you are winning a lot of $$ on a 322 or high risk dota2lounge bet.

It's Aegis, they are just lazy

expensive car brand. people are acting like they bet cars on the game

Thanks! I thikn I understand...

Thanks! I thikn I understand...
just replace bugatti with rares
No one can truly understand Twitch and the memes it spawns

This Drow Visage strat really fucked EG

They were way to confident that PA could handle it. Should have picked a real carry

went battlefury instead of helm basher
sad.gif

Didn't see the draft but I like that EG lost to Tiny Io and Drow Visage. Somethings are cheesy for a reason, just ban them when you see the other.

Shinypogs

Well that was fun to watch, normally I hate drow + visage strats but the familiar stun bait by the ancients into a near teamwipe was really cool to see.

On one hand I really want NIP to win this tournament now that MVP are gone but on the other hand I don't want Fear and Aui to be sad :(

Didn't see the draft but I like that EG lost to Tiny Io and Drow Visage. Somethings are cheesy for a reason, just ban them when you see the other.

seeing as you get 2 picks both 1st and 2nd round, that isn't always an option. and deny picking the 2nd can sometimes fuck over your own draft.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Not only that but they let though Void and QoP as well

EG has team fuck sniper up

Yeah game is GG. Storm with 15 BS charges is going to be impossible for NiP to deal with

these games like, it really feels like both MVP and NiP have gotten a win over EG and thought, 'oh i guess they're not as scary as we thought!'

and then they get overconfident and then get completely trashed

Acinixys

these games like, it really feels like both MVP and NiP have gotten a win over EG and thought, 'oh i guess they're not as scary as we thought!'

and then they get overconfident and then get completely trashed

Yeah

EG have played SO many games today though

I hope they can beat Empire in this next BO3

Madouu

I will pronounce it for you in this Kobold Foreman vs 2 ogres 1 club in-game cast. We will begin casting after draft
smile.gif

Ultimately, I don't know why people are so picky on pronunciation in this game, as long as we know what you're talking about, it really doesn't matter.

Acinixys

Ive figured out EGs strat

1. Pick Storm for Sumail, win game

2. If Storm is banned/block picked by enemy team, pick Magnus for Sumail and melee carry for Fear

Empower Fear and hope for good RP, then win game

ROFL #2 came true

Falk

that puzzling face
is it just me or is the dota sfx bass is really loud?

Doesn't feel like it to me. If there's one thing that all Valve games have in common it's this really tinny, screechy quality to it, like everything was run through a specific multiband filter processing to increase clarity. Everything from Portal to Dota to L4D2 HL(1+2+EPs). It's at the point where I mentally associate it with the Source engine.

Even in RD I can't get away from Troll.

Storm for EG has to be treated like NP was for Alliance.

I'm not sure how anyone drafting can think of a hero better for EG at this point.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Couldn't be happier that we've finally come to a consensus on Tobi's Visage. I want to actually cry whenever he says that hero's name. Now if only we can convince the commonwealth English speakers how to properly say lasso...

No way they win this unless EG throw
That rosh fight was fucking ridiculous, they should have gone straight for it after the previous fight but gave EG the time to contest it, and they fucked it up big time (phoenix not hexing letting QoP do what he wants namely)

Whoever wins next rosh wins game imo, and I don't see empire winning it with refresher qop
edit : well lol, who needs a rosh fight when you kill him in 3 seconds

2 hp the rigging is real lmao
That treant play was huge, don't know why EG clump up around that eye lol

Well my bad, two bad fights and empire win it, that last one at rosh was so weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom