• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPizza

Banned
Couldn't be happier that we've finally come to a consensus on Tobi's Visage. I want to actually cry whenever he says that hero's name. Now if only we can convince the commonwealth English speakers how to properly say lasso...

My (American) wife is always giving me shit over that word, it's excellent to have English casters backing me up on the pronunciation!

OMNIKNIGHT

They really have the discipline to take the chances like no others and actually commit as a team to an actual strategy to the very end, unlike teams like NiP and MVP that easily shatter as soon as a minor annoyance like EULS lina pops into the picture, congrats Team Empire you really deserved that win.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My (American) wife is always giving me shit over that word, it's excellent to have English casters backing me up on the pronunciation!

Lass. Ass. The letter O. All of these things combine to form lasso. Where are these wacky ass Brits getting an "eww" from? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!

Real talk, the entire English language should be nuked and rebuilt from scratch, it's unsalvageable

shira

6.84 tomorrow boys
AU7Amsc.gif
TadkV.gif

ended up getting a micro plush lion and a visage pin from the secret shop at mlg cbus. Friend was telling me that I guess a couple years ago navi hoodies were going for 60. they were 25 today

Mordeccai

Oh no, the anime is spreading to doto GAF, god dammmit is nowhere safe on this site.

besides everyone knows Kyu is the best girl.

H13

Why is MLG stream is so much better than twitch? 60 fps 720- 1080 p
I only can watch 30 fps sub 480 or less on twitch without lags(medium), cannot even high or source,
MLG stream is too much biblethump
I'm at Malaysia/Singapore btw, 20mbps ,
I'm nit sure twitch server is so bad.
Please all change to MLG please :(

Why is MLG stream is so much better than twitch? 60 fps 720- 1080 p
I only can watch 30 fps sub 480 or less on twitch without lags(medium), cannot even high or source,
MLG stream is too much biblethump
I'm at Malaysia/Singapore btw, 20mbps ,
I'm nit sure twitch server is so bad.
Please all change to MLG please :(

Yeah it is great and got much better for me since the first time I used it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lass. Ass. The letter O. All of these things combine to form lasso. Where are these wacky ass Brits getting an "eww" from? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!

Real talk, the entire English language should be nuked and rebuilt from scratch, it's unsalvageable
English is great. No baroque case system, barely any gendered nouns, lots of space for delicious ambiguity.

Couldn't be happier that we've finally come to a consensus on Tobi's Visage. I want to actually cry whenever he says that hero's name. Now if only we can convince the commonwealth English speakers how to properly say lasso...

There are two ways of saying Lasso? The word is pretty straight forward.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i say 'lassoo'; but they're both acceptable pronunciations
unlike hard-G aegis
, so in summary deal w/ it

Hell yeah Alliance.

Empire and NiP are a bit lower than they deserve to be but that's not surprising.

Alliance and Na'Vi fanboys are obviously pulling their weight, at least Alliance has shown some decent Dota lately.

Chris R

How much do my 2nd and 3rd place redemption votes count for? I have [A] in first but could drop them to 2nd or 3rd and move another choice higher.

i wish theyd give us actual numbers instead of those goofy ratios

I don't know how many people actually voted

alliance might only be 2 points ahead of 2nd who knows

Chris R

It goes 3 points, 2 points and 1 point.

Ok, I'm dropping them to 3rd and bumping NIP and ASUS.Polar ;_;

Do the teams think a terrific performance at Summit 3 might earn them an auto invite to TI5 hence the crazy redemption promises? I mean $80k isn't a terrible first place prize, but it is somewhat small when compared to whatever TI5 will be.

Ok, I'm dropping them to 3rd and bumping NIP and ASUS.Polar ;_;

Do the teams think a terrific performance at Summit 3 might earn them an auto invite to TI5 hence the crazy redemption promises? I mean $80k isn't a terrible first place prize, but it is somewhat small when compared to whatever TI5 will be.

It's still a shitload of money and a good opportunity to get your name out there. There's no reason not to want to get invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom