• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

disapprove.gif

hes a nice guy

he had the worst ban in the history of this site (heaven forbid he not capitalize his words!)

and hes a better poster than 95% of this site and certainly 99% of this thread

so thats why hylian

Hylian7

I hate this game. I just threw a game horribly.

Also boken isn't a nice guy, he talks down to people all the time and it really irritates the hell out of me. He didn't get banned for not capitalizing letters, he get banned for his consistent namecalling and shitposting. I'm pretty sure the post that did him in started with something like "you dota shitters"

Hylian7

He was banned for talking like steve directly at evilore and said he wouldn't change
But posted a ton of useful stuff across both OTs for everyone and tournament stuff

hyluian pls

All he really did was troll about LoL and Dota and never really posted anything useful. The guy was banned, he doesn't deserve a free pass and should be treated like anyone else.

Hylian7

This game I just had. I know that I fucked up at the end for sure and I feel like that cost us the game. I know I had a lot of misplays in this game.

But here's the other thing: My team kept blaming me for not doing the 10-man idiot dance mid before that happened, and I farmed instead. Was I in the right there?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1413277810

And no, I'm not blaming my teammates for us losing this game, it was my fault. I am really fucking frustrated that I can't even win a single fucking game and my MMR continues to plummet.

bokn

Banned
This game I just had. I know that I fucked up at the end for sure and I feel like that cost us the game. I know I had a lot of misplays in this game.

But here's the other thing: My team kept blaming me for not doing the 10-man idiot dance mid before that happened, and I farmed instead. Was I in the right there?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1413277810

And no, I'm not blaming my teammates for us losing this game, it was my fault. I am really fucking frustrated that I can't even win a single fucking game and my MMR continues to plummet.
We all have bad games, keep your head up :)

Kalnos

Banned
Hylian... you were right to farm instead of sitting mid, obviously. At the same time there were a lot of times early where a TP could have made a difference (you didn't pick up any TPs until after the clusterfuck at 20 minutes, which you probably should have bailed on after killing Axe).

You guys didn't really take objectives either. The mid T1 was still up at 36 min.

I'm not blaming you though, it's hard to play against a tinker if they know to laser/sheep you and not get chrono'd. Your team certainly made tons of mistakes as well.

Hylian7

Hylian... you were right to farm instead of sitting mid, obviously. At the same time there were a lot of times early where a TP could have made a difference (you didn't pick up any TPs until after the clusterfuck at 20 minutes, which you probably should have bailed on after killing Axe).

You guys didn't really take objectives either. The mid T1 was still up at 36 min.

I'm not blaming you though, it's hard to play against a tinker if they know to laser/sheep you and not get chrono'd. Your team certainly made tons of mistakes as well.

Thanks. Yeah, I found it difficult to take objectives for some reason. I was certainly dominating in farm but we just couldn't get anything, and every time we tried to teamfight was a disaster. If I remember correctly, at 20 minutes my team was like "Void you are costing us this game, help us" and I was like "Okay fine, geez" and TP'd.

Acinixys

Oh no im the hard carry and I have died 11 times to the enemies ultra mobile team

I dont know if I can come back from this

j/k i was playing HO HO HA HA

VHOSDEg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom