• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I'm not quite sure if there is as market for recipes, but I guess that will cap all the crafting of bettable items like battlefuries and such

Nah I wasn't implying that people care about recipes, just that they're obvIously changing up the economy in some significant way.

Hylian7

Froggy, if you are reading this at least give us test patch this week with the stable client after SL.

I don't think this thread can take much more of this.

Big Dog

Worst shit post yet getting my hopes up with a Clinkz on the cover of Spring Cleaning. I hope no one saw my face when my eyes opened further than they ever have at seeing that image. Making me mad to see that fake post while I suffer through class too...

Gav47

Guys, lets be real and ask the REAL questions of 6.84

Who is getting the next arcana

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/e/e8/Kunkka_Norse_King.jpg

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Artanisix

"I don't think any one is quite sure which direction 6.84 is going to take yet, it's a very important patch and needs a good deal of time put into it."

Cyborgmatt confirms pit lord arcana

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Boy people would sure be upset about that

edit: In all seriousness by the time this next patch comes out it will have been nearly 3 months since the last patch of any significance. If it's a small patch then people including myself will be rather annoyed, and I think justifiably, especially after all their talk about "momumental changes" and large patches in the first half of 2015.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like if CK gets another buff he will become The Meta.

http://www.tacobell.com/food/tacos
Also I have continued on my search of American fast food. I know it's very cheap (and it's probably really good high food) but jesus christ most of this looks inedible.

Taco Bell is amazing in the worst way.

The funny thing about them lately, is that alot of my favorite things they have are on their value menu. The Beefy Frito burrito is amazing. The new crispy chicken grillers are amazing. The taquito's the had out recent are amazing and they are all $1-2 and pretty decent sized for what you are paying.

And Baja Blast. fuuuuuuuuuuuck..

Aselith

I feel like if CK gets another buff he will become The Meta.

http://www.tacobell.com/food/tacos
Also I have continued on my search of American fast food. I know it's very cheap (and it's probably really good high food) but jesus christ most of this looks inedible.

Inedible? Have you even seen a taco? The tacos look like tacos and taste better than any other tacos. Do you even taco? Also Baja Blast Freeze = more than you and everything you own.

Chickstars suck though. They dun goofed with that noise.

Artanisix

remember kids, no one ever complains about overpowered supports

you must be an overpowered carry in order to garner the hate of the internet

~*~~*~*~OVERBUFF BANE FOR 6.84~*~~*~*~*~

Sianos

I remember everyone went from mocking poor Ogre ceaselessly to complaining about him being in every game for a while.

But in general, people generally direct meta burn out hate at carries. :<

Kalnos

Banned
I remember everyone went from mocking poor Ogre ceaselessly to complaining about him being in every game for a while.

But in general, people generally direct meta burn out hate at carries. :<

the Mirana hate was pretty strong a while back as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom