• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
yall niggas aint got better shit to do than tell lies on the internet? take a nap. read a book. masturbate. go jogging. brush your teeth. SHIT

TUSR

Banned
If I edit my official info to not include a team tag before my name.

Will the two teams I am a part of show me as Standin.TUSR or will I get XX.TUSR for each respective team?

ksan

do you mean, he changed how you should farm on every mid

or do you mean, how he changed mid was played, such that you should farm on every mid?

and even if this is the case, it doesn't contradict what i said. changing the game doesn't imply that someone can't be better at it.

Both actually :p
But yeah, it doesn't contradict that (though I'm not entirely convinced that it's the case that sumail is better). However, my rofl was more aimed at anyone saying that RTZ is shit.

Both actually :p
But yeah, it doesn't contradict that (though I'm not entirely convinced that it's the case that sumail is better). However, my rofl was more aimed at anyone saying that RTZ is shit.

His super limited hero pool held EG back really hard
He's really good on a few heroes but dogshit on other mid heroes, that means less drafting possibilities
It's no wonder he's now mostly safelaning for secret

ksan

His super limited hero pool held EG back really hard
He's really good on a few heroes but dogshit on other mid heroes, that means less drafting possibilities
It's no wonder he's now mostly safelaning for secret

what heroes did rtz get famous for? tell me please

G.ZZZ

Rtz got famous because of its Ember noobs.

Also Hylian wanting to make the bashlord not bash what am i reading, i hope you get hoho ahah until the end of time in ur pubs.

"would you say the ultimate permabash hero identity was the permabash? no i'd say it's the attack fast part". People using their heads to keep the cabbage inside. 109 only good psoter.

edit: also tales from 5k games: how to win a game in 7 min as a supp

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1418066170

Ah right i forgot there was also a poster who said that playing support in high level games is bad. You're bad too. Supports is probably the biggest impact role over 5k because pretty much everyone know how to farm and what make the difference is supports that don't feed and provide the correct vision to create space and win teamfights. Also, supports that know what to pick. Lich sucks in 90% of pick situations for example, but i see the hero picked way too much.

Pudge is one buff away from being a strong pick in competitive and tbh i'd rather he didn't get buffed too much to avoid another sniper situation since he's already picked so much in pubs.

edit2: also for 6.84 which will never come:

- troll lose bonus armor and hp in melee form. This is the easiest and best suggestion for him imho. Bokr already said it (even if he's 4k and as such has no human rights), the hero is way too tanky with stats when he can already go ranged and got a blind effect, make him vulnerable to nukes earlier on.

- Sniper shrapnel mana cost upped to 75. This hero in reality ain't even that good. Making triple shrapnel cost 225 mana instead of 150 mean you can't triple shrapnel someone into assassinate at 6. He don't need much more, but will probably get nerfed more to ensure he disappear from pubs for a while, knowing icefraud.

- Ebola spirit ultimate damage from 50/75/100 to 30/60/90. This hero's still retarded, and the worst part is the finger + 5 sec silence at level 6 that its ulti is. Alternatively, remove his ulti and give him rocks at level 6 Kappa.

- larger ramps to the base, like 50% larger.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
"would you say the ultimate permabash hero identity was the permabash? no i'd say it's the attack fast part". People using their heads to keep the cabbage inside. 109 only good psoter.

this is how reddit would have nerfed every op hero up until now:

troll
-bash removed

sniper
-base attack range reduced to 50

Shadowfiend
-raze mana cost increased to 150

Storm spirit
-ball lightning cast time increased to 0.9

axe
-all of his abilities changed to magic damage and do not pierce bkb

morphling
-can no longer morph while stunned

tinker
-re-arm no longer affects items

ember spirit
-sleight of fist flat 20s cd at all levels and doesn't hit targets in the fog of war

lycan
-can now be slowed through shapeshift

faceless void
-backtrack is now just evasion

death prophet
-ghosts now affected by damage block (i.e. vanguard/crimson guard)

naga/tb/PL
-illusions now appear as bright green to enemy players, real hero now has a star icon above their health bar

crystal maiden
-now has base 335 MS

why am i still awake

edit2: also for 6.84 which will never come:

- troll lose bonus armor and hp in melee form. This is the easiest and best suggestion for him imho. Bokr already said it (even if he's 4k and as such has no human rights), the hero is way too tanky with stats when he can already go ranged and got a blind effect, make him vulnerable to nukes earlier on.

- Sniper shrapnel mana cost upped to 75. This hero in reality ain't even that good. Making triple shrapnel cost 225 mana instead of 150 mean you can't triple shrapnel someone into assassinate at 6. He don't need much more, but will probably get nerfed more to ensure he disappear from pubs for a while, knowing icefraud.

- Ebola spirit ultimate damage from 50/75/100 to 30/60/90. This hero's still retarded, and the worst part is the finger + 5 sec silence at level 6 that its ulti is. Alternatively, remove his ulti and give him rocks at level 6 Kappa.

- larger ramps to the base, like 50% larger.

These suggestions sound really good. What would you change about Skadi and MoM?

eblade or veil doesn't work on Lina ulti if she has the aghs upgrade right?

Correct

G.ZZZ

These suggestions sound really good. What would you change about Skadi and MoM?

Not sure tbh. Probably:

MoM active instead of 30% amplified damage give 30% negative lifesteal (take 30% of all damage you do). That way it's not as good as before to farm (you still can farm with it, but not with the active) while still being a good teamfights item if not even better than before (since focusing you down would work less).

Skadi i don't think it's too good. Maybe nerf the % ranged slow compared to melee instead of duration like OoV does.

Dear enemy players: please continue to say in all chat 'we have buyback, give up' when we have no T4s and then march down midlane one at a time and die, causing you to lose buyback and the game.

G.ZZZ

Seems legit

11168551_10203734455751095_1658115631056257038_n.jpg

Acinixys

he has streamed far less as of late and focused more on his youtube channel. I know this by my follow notifications

this mek/salve void for slahsers way is lol

Hi, 4k player here who reported slasher. Slasher was our position 1 faceless void. He built a mek and had around 29 healing salves in his inventory. He would chrono both teams in the middle of a fight, salve his allies, pop mek, and proceeded to yell "SLASHER'S WAY". We gave him position 1 farm so he could be a position 5. Granted, his unorthodox build worked and carried us to victory but I still felt it deserved a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom