• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
lina isnt a support tho

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
How you should farm on every mid hero

do you mean, he changed how you should farm on every mid

or do you mean, how he changed mid was played, such that you should farm on every mid?

and even if this is the case, it doesn't contradict what i said. changing the game doesn't imply that someone can't be better at it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think Veno is going to get some buff, and he will be completely disgusting after. The age of mid core veno will soon be upon us!

Centaur eblade is legit. The initial blast does a decent amount of damage due to your str gain, and then the damage of your nukes is amplified.

EDIT: also dagon + eblade riki, as using items doesnt reveal you and the 40 agi gives you amazing backstab damage.

remember kids, no one ever complains about overpowered supports

you must be an overpowered carry in order to garner the hate of the internet

~*~~*~*~OVERBUFF BANE FOR 6.84~*~~*~*~*~

people complained a lot about BETTER THAN SHALLOW GRAVE living armor treant, then FREE TARGETED icepath Jakiro and FREE HARASS AND FREE TOWERS liquid fire Jakiro, and FREE RING OF REGEN RGN GOD ogre

DrPizza

Banned
Man, Terrorblade feels so weak now. I randomed him in the first time for ages. He's still good at punching buildings, even with the illusion nerfs, but god he's weak early.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1417575798

I probably should have gone treads instead of straight travels, but the movement speed in ranged form felt so painful that I wanted the extra speed.

Satch

Banned
literally the only thing that sucks about support riki is the way your teammates will relentlessly drag you when they see a euls and an atos in your inventory

lordddd the incessant fuming is too much

Wok

In my games, I mostly follow your guide except that I start with Quelling and Stout, then go for Strength Treads.

I understand how Boots first would be better than Quelling+Stout since I have missed courier snipes a few times before level 6 because of a lack of movement speed.

I question the preference of Phase over Treads though. Bonus health before getting the Atos can be the difference between life and death.

Also I would prioritize Euls before the boots upgrade since you don't need the boots upgrade to gank successfully with a little help from your teammates, but you may need the Euls to escape from a mid NightStalker for instance coming to gank your lane with dust. Actually, you might even need the Euls to set up the gank with Smoke.

I will try again your build, but my modifications seem to work fine at the Normal bracket.

IyeKCVx.png

TUSR

Banned
In my games, I mostly follow your guide except that I start with Quelling and Stout, then go for Strength Treads.

I understand how Boots first would be better than Quelling+Stout since I have missed courier snipes a few times before level 6 because of a lack of movement speed.

I question the preference of Phase over Treads though. Bonus health before getting the Atos can be the difference between life and death.

Also I would prioritize Euls before the boots upgrade since you don't need the boots upgrade to gank successfully with a little help from your teammates, but you may need the Euls to escape from a mid NightStalker for instance coming to gank your lane with dust.

yeah but youre supposed to be a menace on the map

boots -> OOV ---> + smoke screen (when you get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom