• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Forget pitlord

Arc_Warden_Concept_Art1.jpg
Yes please!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just another IHL reminder to get me your game times by the end of today. Teams that still have not given me a time: Morton's Trenchers, Don's Cherry, The Ginyu Force, Shrapnel Club, Team Doki_Lemi, 2 Ogres 1 Club, Extranormal Gentlefish, It is all ogre, Fist Full of Meerus, Team EgoOne, and Cobra Kai.

Hylian7

this is how reddit would have nerfed every op hero up until now:

snip

why am i still awake

I think you know which one of those I would be okay with, but the rest are LOL. I kind of hope we see an Aghanim's buff for Tinker. I've only found Aghs on him useful in very few situations.
D2lF5Cq.gif

LOL @ having to rat this game out like bitches despite having almost a 40K networth lead.

Fuck Troll and Sniper. People should get free SteamBuxx or sets for putting up with and beating any comp with those heroes.

Fix your fuckin game, Icefrog.

kionedrik

I don't think I've ever seen a Refresher Veno.

Does anyone know if Nova stack or if it only refreshes the duration? It's a non-lethal spell but the hypothetical damage is insane.

kvk1

FYI for people who use my Teamspeak server to stack with:

All of the DC location servers have been getting DDOS'd since the 19th, so they had to make system wide changes to everyone's server addresses.

All of the login information is the same, including port number, but you know have to login using the following server address: dcts3.clanwarz.com:XXXX

Previously it was: dc.clanwarz.com:XXXX and this doesn't work anymore.

Cheers and pass it around.

Chris R

How far from the venue? I got one one mile from Key Arena. Feels good man.

Belltown Inn, it's .8 miles from the arena but that's nothing.

$30 more a night than last year, but that's a deal considering the rate they wanted to charge was $120 a night more.

Hylian7

Belltown Inn, it's .8 miles from the arena but that's nothing.

$30 more a night than last year, but that's a deal considering the rate they wanted to charge was $120 a night more.

I probably paid a lot more, but got a very nice hotel package with flight.

MoM active instead of 30% amplified damage give 30% negative lifesteal (take 30% of all damage you do).

just wanna say the idea i had for mom which is instead of 30% amplified damage, when active it sets your resists to 0, so all game long that means 25% more magic damage but if you take it to late game you get like 60% extra physical damage

Wok

MoM could be the opposite of Chilling Touch: it would grant attack speed but be detrimental to the damage inflicted.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Paid mods may actually make it so we get some really good single player content from modders. I can't see any paid mutliplayer mod getting a large enough playerbase to be worth it though.

Zeknurn

It would be pretty great if Valve decided to move Dota 2 over to the Paid Mods from Workshop model. That way the people that want their dumb hats could buy and download them without having to add bloat my client.

But I guess people wouldn't want hats if they couldn't show them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom