• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I heard IF is going to tweet out the patch notes one line at a time over the next several weeks

0e3.png

I can't see the normal hats moving to the paid mods section, but maybe something like Huds and soundpacks could.

I'm taking this paid mod section as a confirmation that source 2 ships next week and nothing you tell me will change my mind!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Blog next week, patch the week after. I just need notes man, I need the notes

This is my bet; I'm thinking at most 2 weeks after starladder. Can't see it being 3-4 weeks after starladder considering the TI qualifiers are about a month away, right? IF probably wants to give those teams a couple weeks of adjusting to the new patch.

Besides, the frog ain't going to reply to a goddam copypasta out of nowhere dropping a timeframe if wasn't going to hit very soon. He's rarely if ever done this--continued silence probably would have been the call if the patch wasn't ready yet or still a month away. To me it sounds like the patch is ready to go, he just doesn't want to drop a bomb on the meta when loads'a'monay is on the line in just a few short days.

Also echo the sentiment on the notes; I don't mind the patch not going live soon, but I'm just thirsty for dem notes/theorycraft.

I heard IF is going to tweet out the patch notes one line at a time over the next several weeks

Imagine if he had a website like Brawldojo in which he releases a random patch note every day at midnight. It could be some inane shit like a spell doing 5 more damage at level 4 or something truly mindblowing, you never know.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This is my bet; I'm thinking at most 2 weeks after starladder. Can't see it being 3-4 weeks after starladder considering the TI qualifiers are about a month away, right? IF probably wants to give those teams a couple weeks of adjusting to the new patch.

Besides, the frog ain't going to reply to a goddam copypasta out of nowhere dropping a timeframe if wasn't going to hit very soon. He's rarely if ever done this--continued silence probably would have been the call if the patch wasn't ready yet or still a month away. To me it sounds like the patch is ready to go, he just doesn't want to drop a bomb on the meta when loads'a'monay is on the line in just a few short days.

Also echo the sentiment on the notes; I don't mind the patch not going live soon, but I'm just thirsty for dem notes/theorycraft.

I don't think the patch is ready to ship, there are a ton of test updates. Though I think its at the stage where Icefrog knows what he wants to do and is just doing a bunch of number tweaking.

I wonder if Omniknight will be changed at all.

bounchfx

what are the rumors for the new patch? what's the new meta?

sniper debuff? troll buff? ags meepo now is 7 meepos?

CK finally viable? return of lifestealer?

chen removed from game

manfestival

it was the brew with marksmanship lol. Other questionable things happened but that had me rolling for the first pick. Especially since he took it right before drow had a chance

Acinixys

If 4chan (actually Reddit) ticketed their inhouse tourney Reddit can probably ticket theirs.

I cant imagine anything worse than playing in a tourny filled with people who post on reddit

They will probably constantly whine about MMR vs Skill level and other pointless BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom