• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
you were laughing because skywrath got his Q and lich's sacrifice

god....that's so disgusting i'm vomiting

ive played on euro servers a few times and god they are aids

their unamerican accents, speaking italian in team chat... like... who do they think they are

I can confirm, need another black death.

418290e7.gif

G.ZZZ

I am the oldest person out of all my friends

How do you feel now

Other day i got in the disco and a hot grill guessed i was 24 years old. I was so happy, then 30 seconds later she had her tongue in the mouth of my 22 years old friend
burn.gif

She was 20 btw, hot and pretty slutty like me.

EDIT: damn now i'm listening to taylor swift on youtube what i'm doing with my life

EDIT2: i realized that's not english, corrected.

ksan

im never doing boots->aquila->4x hyperstone->pts->mjolnir->sell 3x hyperstone->2x ogre axe->sny->bkb sniper again, i promise you guys

i regret everything

Other day i got in the disco and a hot grill gave me 24. I was so happy, then 30 seconds later she had her tongue in the mouth of my 22 years old friend
burn.gif

I don't know what that means

I'm looking forward to even more hot slutty 20 year olds though

ahh uni life

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Other day i got in the disco and a hot grill gave me 24. I was so happy, then 30 seconds later she had her tongue in the mouth of my 22 years old friend
burn.gif

EDIT: damn now i'm listening to taylor swift on youtube what i'm doing with my life

It stopped being ok for me to prey on undergrads when they became the same age as my younger cousins. Life is hard man.

You got: You’re 27
Just like Ellen Page. That’s a great age. Lots of your friends are getting married, which means you have lots of fun weekends ahead. You’re still very young and you’ve got lots of time left to achieve all of your dreams. Never give up!
I'm basically Ellen Page

I did it again and got 18, that averages out pretty nicely.

Kade

I am apparently 27 despite being 23.

Can We Guess Your Actual Age?

You got: You’re 51
Just like Demi Moore. That’s probably the sexiest age. You’ve had a good career so far, and there’s so much left. You’ve also got a great family who you can always rely on. You’re at your prime, and life couldn’t be better.Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty

I am 24.
I got stuck on the first question because I don't drink alcohol and I don't know what any of those drinks are.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"I can not share how you did on the interview, we will get back to you in a few days"

*Rejection email 10 minutes later*

Welp. I sort of wish the guy would have just given feedback right then and there if they were gonna decide so fast. On the bright side, it was and interview I did for practicing interviewing, so I'm not really heartbroken at all. A mobile game company in San Francisco is not my ideal work place.

Took me 30 minutes to figure out there wasn't an exact number of times I needed to pop from a stack, the solution was just a while loop
facepalm.gif

I found this age guesser on readddit that can give you your age

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/can-we-guess-your-actual-age#.doj7WBdJ4

Those gym classes don't sound like real classes.

we're all ellen page boys #27
im 22 close enough i guess

Can confirm, got 27
25 here

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i got 27, which is the age i'll be very soon

you’ve got lots of time left to achieve all of your dreams. Never give up!

god they put this in because 27 is the modal average year for suicides didnt' they

You got: You’re 68

Just like Helen Mirren. You’ve had a good life, and it’s not over yet. You can literally spend your days doing whatever you please. And you’re wise. My god, you’re wise. Congratulations.

I'm wise.

You got: You’re 23
Just like Jennifer Lawrence. Lucky you, that’s the best age. You’re old enough to know who you are and feel comfortable in your own skin, but young enough to have your whole life ahead of you. Have a great life!

PaNiBLg.gif

Kade

You got: 6.84

You've gone through many phases and have not settled on who you are or who you want to be but you are more sure than you've ever been in your long and accomplished life. People respect you and rely on you to fix everything. The world has unrealistic expectations of you but you've survived thus far by being yourself and ignoring the detractors.

"I can not share how you did on the interview, we will get back to you in a few days"

Welp. I sort of wish the guy would have just given feedback right then and there if they were gonna decide so fast. On the bright side, it was and interview I did for practicing interviewing, so I'm not really heartbroken at all. A mobile game company in San Francisco is not my ideal work place.

The best is when they decide at the last minute that the job you applied for "does not offer relocation". I'd be at Bioware Edmonton if not for that decision.

KingKong

Took me 30 minutes to figure out there wasn't an exact number of times I needed to pop from a stack, the solution was just a while loop
facepalm.gif

email and ask for feedback, most people are happy to stroke their own ego

Randdalf

facepalm.gif

I had a job interview at Hello Games, and I was pretty heartbroken when they said no. But where I went instead is a really nice place to work, so I'm not anywhere near as gutted about it now as I was then.

This thread is pretty indicative of the desire for a new patch. the more off topic we get, the more we need a patch. I'm sure the maths backs this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom